Honored Contributor

WATERFORD ALERT EVINE SATURDAY

On now, 6:00 p.m. Eastern through till 9:00 p.m. Eastern.

With the amusing, irrepressible Waterford rep. Jorge Perez!

They have been showing even salt and pepper shakers, and charming crystal butterflies...

Honored Contributor

Re: WATERFORD ALERT EVINE SATURDAY

The Waterford shows with Jorge are one of the few shows I can watch for any length of time on any of the shopping channels.  Especially when he's with Brian.  Those 2 together are a hoot!

Respected Contributor

Thank goodness they are mainly showing the inexpensive lines. I get really tempted by the House of Waterford pieces and have bought a couple so far this year.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for letting us know, I just turned it on!.  I love Waterford, but only seem to migrate towards the biscuit barrels that I have used to hold my tea bags.

I love Waterford, but my wallet can only afford the lower priced items. 

Some of those crystal rose bowls are just gorgeous. 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

Gang, I've only bought one piece of Waterford in my whole life, and it also was the lower priced line (whose name I can't remember, rats) that I think they make in the Czech republic or something?  Love it.  It's a small, flared vase with bold lines that I currently have p u s s y willows in.

As @kaydee50, alluded to, it's actually just fun to watch...

Respected Contributor

@Oznell wrote:

Gang, I've only bought one piece of Waterford in my whole life, and it also was the lower priced line (whose name I can't remember, rats) that I think they make in the Czech republic or something?  Love it.  It's a small, flared vase with bold lines that I currently have p u s s y willows in.

The pieces made in Slovenia are really quite nice and some of them are not cheap either. I just don't care for the pieces they call crystalline which are not true lead crystal. I enjoy watching Jorge also - can get some good decorating ideas from him.

I would love to have some of the flowers but buying several would be too expensive.

Esteemed Contributor

I also enjoy the Waterford shows.  I was fortunate to inherit some of my grandmother’s cut glass, and I do have some Waterford.  I love to see the less expensive Waterford, and was so tempted to buy that beautiful cross yesterday.  But I have no place to put it.  Don’t you just love to see those pieces that are really museum quality?  I just enjoy looking!

Honored Contributor

Oh, yes, @PamfromCT,  they are just eye-filling and totally drool-worthy!  That immaculate, icy sparkle...

Valued Contributor

Last year for my parent's 55th Wedding Anniversary I purchased one of the Waterford Lamps for them - it was around $250 dollars (it was the Chelsea 22.5" Diamond & Wedge cut)

And this year I got them a set of Lismore Pops Flutes (came 2 to a set and had kelly green color on them) - Evine had these as a special when they were in Ireland in March.

Honored Contributor

Both items very beautiful, @debfau.  Lucky parents!