Frequent Contributor

I was just researching vinyl plank flooring since we are considering it (and since I can't sleep at two in the morning) and wondered if any of you have it in your homes. We are looking to get rid of the carpet in two of our bedrooms and are considering viny plank flooring.

We installed real wood in most of our house seventeen years ago. The finish has worn off in many areas, and I now have to wax it which is a pain. It's also scratched and we have some slight water damage in a few places. I don't hate it; it's still a beautiful wood. I just don't love it like I used to. We can't match our existing wood exactly and even if we could, I can't see putting down real wood again that will sooner or later have the same issues I am having now. I definitely don't want carpet.

I recently visited a huge flooring store and found a vinyl plank floor that I loved. I didn't realize it wasn't real until the salesperson told me. I brought home a sample to see how it would blend in with what I have, and it's very similar in color and style. This particular brand and style has a ten-year commercial warranty so it must be tough, and that's what I need with two dogs.

Anybody have Karndeen vinyl flooring?