Honored Contributor

Re: Villa Bedroom in Florence

If this is how I'm getting to Florence, I AM IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honestly, this is truly a bit much for me but I really have Florence on my bucket list. 

Esteemed Contributor

Well....it is different.  The architecture is beautiful but this room designed as a bedroom leaves a lot to be desired.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

I love the warmth of beautiful wood and don't care for the bed.  I would never want a room where the dressing room/closet is the focal point.

Honored Contributor

Not crazy about the platform bed and how it's positioned but I like the detailing in the room and on the ceiling.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

Wow! That room is so big. If your sore it would echo so loudly. 🤣 I do wonder if it would be able to maintain a comfortable temperature. 

Honored Contributor

This bedroom doesn't appeal to me at all. I can appreciate the craftsmanship and the architecture of the space, but it's way too cold for me. I prefer a warm and cozy sleeping space. I might like it better if the space was divided up more with different furnishings. I really dislike that bed. 

Honored Contributor

I do think it's kind of cool.  I don't think you can sit up and read in bed though.  That would be problematic.

I like the modern furniture in the very classical room though.