Honored Contributor

Re: Vanity Sink Styles

Not a fan. I have no desire to make a bathroom anything other than what it is. A nicely appointed and decorated bath, for me, doesn't mean all the bells and whistles. I also, though, don't like the 'all in one' vanities. Give me an actual porcelain sink and I'm satisfied.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I liked it until I used it.  My neighbor has one in her guest bath.  I prefer a regular ole sink.

Honored Contributor

I'm more traditional. Some of them look like giant salad bowls to me.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

I like them in a powder room application.  Bathrooms with gargling and spitting, not so much.

“One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.” ~ Plato
Respected Contributor

I have two solid white vessel bowl sinks - one in the hall bath and one in the master bath.

I like them ❤️ I do not have any issues with using them.

I also like the tall faucets to accent them. I have a super modern one in our bath - clean lines - the one in the hall bath is more contemporary - curved lines. I like both, they are both heavier designs  too - nothing wimpy for sure.

I do not have small children in my home though where height may be a problem. And, for soaking things - I do use them for say a swimsuit or lingerie. Everything else I soak, I have always done in the washer. And, also I have never been one to wash my hair in the sink either, so that is not an issue.

I like them because they free up counter space and under the sink storage space. Which in my house - is always a goood thing!!

- DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS -