Contributor

How many items can Valerie sell. Too much clutter

Esteemed Contributor

I do have many pieces by Valerie that I've purchased over the years.  I will say though her prices also are getting a bit ridiculous when I can usually buy something at Michael's Craft store for much less $.   And the shipping fees are up there too for her items, quality is suffering too.   I did laugh when I read your post....  You are right how much "clutter" do we need in our lives??  I'm not purchasing anything.  

Esteemed Contributor

I always enjoy watching Valerie's shows because the sets are so beautifully decorated. I'm reminding myself that I do NOT need to buy any more "things" no matter how cute they look. I am making an effort to use what I already own & pare down so I don't have so many things.

Respected Contributor

As a salesman would say, More is More.  Woman Indifferent

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Respected Contributor

Many of Valerie's hurricanes have brightened my home and lent a warm glow during the holidays.

I always enjoy her presentations and the set looks beautiful. I believe she is on with Rick this afternoon and I can't wait to watch them. Complimentary opposites that spark.

For some, there can be "too many" Christmas lights and cheer but for me, there is never enough. Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

While I appreciate that you think it's too much, I look forward to her shows. I don't care for clutter and agree that if you buy everything she presents, it may be too much, but I live in a small house and always like to get one or two of her items presented.

Trusted Contributor

I have tons of Valerie things. I am always buying. I have so much it became a sticking point in my divorce because my ex wanted half. I change every room in my home each season and don't like to use the same things every year. I always rotate and if something doesn't get used after three years it goes to donation. 

I had a ton of company over the holidays and everyone complimented me on how elegant my home was. I had several asks to come and help friends and family with their decorating. I have heard my home is Instagram gorgeous so many times I just laugh at them. I tell everyone Valerie makes it easy.

Valued Contributor

Valerie can sell as many items as QVC shoppers buy. Seems the answer to that question is pretty simple. 

Super Contributor

I miss her little candles/gift bags sets (I think it was a set of 5) that she used to bring to the Q many years ago.  They were great little presents to hand out to people as a 'token of appreciation' or a 'just because' reminder.

Super Contributor

I don't want to have to dust a whole bunch of stuff.