Contributor

I feel bad for Valerie... when she's on, she usually gets stuck with a host who won't let her say anything!! (Like Jill or Shawn.)

Esteemed Contributor

Jill has a hard time being upstaged in the home decorating dept. I would prefer to hear Valerie myself.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Valued Contributor

Here we go again. When Jill is paired with Valerie she never shuts up. It's like she's the home décor expert(self proclaimed) and it's her show. Apparently she never learned to ""share"".

Honored Contributor

I just turned it on and saw Jill and had to debate whether or not to even try to watch the last half of the show... I guess I'll tough it out. Jill seems at least a bit more subdued than usual, but then I missed the early part of the show and I'm thinking I might've spoken too soon...

I'm wondering, though, where all the pretty things from the sneak peek are, because it wouldn't appear most of them have shown up today. I guess most of them sold out and hence aren't being shown. Cripes, I never even saw them on the website!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

The TSV was on for 30 minutes and Jill was in hyper drive the entire time. They had some new items on midnight and this afternoon. You're lucky you missed the first 30 minutes.

Regular Contributor
I am watching the show and do not see what the problem is? Jill and Valerie are doing just fine. Just another attack toward the host. Find something else to do with yourself and stop criticizing others.
Esteemed Contributor

Those white fold up ottomans wouldn't last a month outside with pool toys. Sometimes their suggestions are silly.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

I don't watch anymore but if you have to watch, you may appreciate the mute button on your remote! It can really enhance your viewing pleasure in most cases.

Contributor

It wasn't an attack - it's an observation, just as you are entitled to yours. When the guest isn't allowed to speak, it makes the show difficult to watch. Giving the guest more room for give and take makes the program more watchable for all.

Not applicable

I had to turn the show off because I couldn't take Jill anymore. She should let Valerie, who is the expert for her own products, explain the products. Jill lets the guest just stand there and listen while she rambles on. I want to hear Valerie, not Jill.