Super Contributor

Actually, think the above pic is with the new hydrangea burlap garland? Don't see the mirrors underneath, either, like the display in the show.

Super Contributor

Super Contributor

I haven't gotten to see any of her shows so far. Hoping to be able to watch the 8 to 9 pm show if she has a host I like, I'm hoping it's Jane.

Honored Contributor

I don't do her style of decorating. My preference is more like Pier One.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor
On 2/18/2014 whitelinen said:

OH!!! Finally saw something on Val's show today that is exciting to me!

A table display with the three mirror set, two of the apothecary glasses with the bird finial, and a square cut vase with hydrangeas. Her tiny lights are in each glass cannister.

Nice, anyone see it??

Also, I can't find the item number for the bird apothecary jars; does anybody know if they are available?

I havn't heard of these, only the birds and nest lamps.

Esteemed Contributor

whitelinen, Valerie said the bird-topped and fleur-de-lis topped apothecary jars didn't make it but will be in the 3/18 shows. HTH!

Respected Contributor
On 2/18/2014 whitelinen said:

OH!!! Finally saw something on Val's show today that is exciting to me!

A table display with the three mirror set, two of the apothecary glasses with the bird finial, and a square cut vase with hydrangeas. Her tiny lights are in each glass cannister.

Nice, anyone see it??

Also, I can't find the item number for the bird apothecary jars; does anybody know if they are available?

The apothecary jars didn't make it for these shows, but will be available in March according to VPH's FB page.

Respected Contributor
I agree, let Valerie speak without interference from these hosts with runaway mouths!
Honored Contributor
On 2/18/2014 upsidedown said:

I was just looking at the pillows that were on earlier....they look like something from 15 years ago....I like some of Valerie's things but most of what I have seen so far look like things from last spring....the TSV is a no-go for me

I was thinking the same thing, on all counts... Didn't like the TSV and thought most of her offerings had been done before, some of them many times... I think I tend to prefer her fall and winter offerings more times than not, though I did find a few things I couldn't resist last visit. This time, not a single thing even tempted me and though I do continue to think the spheres are very pretty, I certainly hope they don't run them into the ground as they're known to do with pretty much everything else these days...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Contributor
I love anything home decor, so I always look forward to valeries shows, her springtime shows alway look so beautiful. she seems like a really lovely person.