Honored Contributor

Re: Valerie's upcoming TSV is a

@Kitty Galore wrote:
Lucymo, lol, same here !! I too love reindeer and do plan to get these new ones by valerie! They are different I feel. I also want to get a couple sets of the doves, so beautiful . Do love everything christmas !!!

After I read your post about loving reindeer I just knew you'd want the new ones.  I haven't pushed the button on anything yet but I will before the show airs.  I have a Lenox bird collection and have several doves so I probably will use them as I always do.  I also am interested in the new spheres.  I need help.  LOL

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lucymo wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:
@Hi lucymo, I'm hoping to order both the church and the Carolers . I too would love one with reindeer. , love everything reindeer !!! Wish I saw the one @ costco. Maybe next year valerie will bring one. I'm not on Facebook but maybe someone that is can suggest that.

Kitty, did you see the set of two Reindeer that Valerie is offering, new this year.  I want them too.  They have Poinsettias and glitter.  My kids are going to have me commited to a group home if I don't stop with the Christmas & Harvest buying.  lol

LOL Kitty and Lucy: I hope you guys  make room for me and JPC too.  I can see there will be lots of enabling tomorrow!!!  I have to say, I am very happy that I bought the snowman cloche last year and did not intend on getting another one tomorrow, but that church is really pretty!!!

Esteemed Contributor

MTH, the more the merrier !!! Tomorrow is going to be fun, fun!! CiJ my favorite time, seems most of the best christmas items are shown in July.

Let's all check in tomorrow and discuss what we are getting and what we like OK?
Trusted Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:
MTH, the more the merrier !!! Tomorrow is going to be fun, fun!! CiJ my favorite time, seems most of the best christmas items are shown in July.

Let's all check in tomorrow and discuss what we are getting and what we like OK?

I agree that most of the newer items always show up in July.  I will absolutely check in tomorrow.  I work a really long day  (11 hours) but I should be able to pop in and out.

Esteemed Contributor

Wonderful!
Honored Contributor

@MTH wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:
@Hi lucymo, I'm hoping to order both the church and the Carolers . I too would love one with reindeer. , love everything reindeer !!! Wish I saw the one @ costco. Maybe next year valerie will bring one. I'm not on Facebook but maybe someone that is can suggest that.

Kitty, did you see the set of two Reindeer that Valerie is offering, new this year.  I want them too.  They have Poinsettias and glitter.  My kids are going to have me commited to a group home if I don't stop with the Christmas & Harvest buying.  lol

LOL Kitty and Lucy: I hope you guys  make room for me and JPC too.  I can see there will be lots of enabling tomorrow!!!  I have to say, I am very happy that I bought the snowman cloche last year and did not intend on getting another one tomorrow, but that church is really pretty!!!

Hi MTH, we'll be sure the train doesn't leave without you & JPC.  lol.  I'm torn between the church and the carolers.  I think it would be easier for me to find a church and make my own than to find the carolers.  I made the snowman one last year after I returned the Valerie one and it looked good.  I used the half round of floral foam and sprayed it with adhesive then snow.  Trees are easy to find and the B/O light strings work well.  See, I'm trying to convince myself not to order too much stuff.  Hope it works.  Smiley Wink

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

Hi MTH, we'll be sure the train doesn't leave without you & JPC.  lol.  I'm torn between the church and the carolers.  I think it would be easier for me to find a church and make my own than to find the carolers.  I made the snowman one last year after I returned the Valerie one and it looked good.  I used the half round of floral foam and sprayed it with adhesive then snow.  Trees are easy to find and the B/O light strings work well.  See, I'm trying to convince myself not to order too much stuff.  Hope it works.  Smiley Wink

You won't get any help being talked out of anything around these parts!!!  I don't think I would spend that much effort putting my own together. I'd be lazy and just buy one...LOL. I also have to see about those reindeer.  I really want to see the presentation on those.

Honored Contributor

@BornToShop wrote:

Call me Cloche Crazy;  I was bit by that bug last year.  I have the snowman from last year & LR's cloche; love them both.  The LR cloche stayed out all year.  I love the smaller size this year as it gives me a reason to rationalize me buying the church cloche.  I love the silver base!.  It will be going in my Woman-Cave of which I haven't had a lot of seasonal decor there to date. 

@BornToShop wrote:

Call me Cloche Crazy;  I was bit by that bug last year.  I have the snowman from last year & LR's cloche; love them both.  The LR cloche stayed out all year.  I love the smaller size this year as it gives me a reason to rationalize me buying the church cloche.  I love the silver base!.  It will be going in my Woman-Cave of which I haven't had a lot of seasonal decor there to date. 

Hi BTS, I am torn between the church and the carolers cloches.  Like you, I like the white and silver of the church one.  I'll have to decide before the show airs or most if not all, will be gone.  I bought several clear glass cloches last year and made some scenes in them and it was fun.  I have the LR one too.  Hope you love the one you get.

Trusted Contributor

Lucy: Not to start anymore enabling but i just saw a recorded ad from Jill regarding her At Home With Jill segments which will be starting in July and she previewed some Christmas items.  There are more reindeer coming!!!

Honored Contributor

@MTH wrote:

Lucy: Not to start anymore enabling but i just saw a recorded ad from Jill regarding her At Home With Jill segments which will be starting in July and she previewed some Christmas items.  There are more reindeer coming!!!

MTH, of course you wouldn't do any enabling.  JPC, where are you?  She will be ROTFL at that.  There are months of stuff coming but I also think some of the best is in July.  I'll either get the church cloche or the reindeer, maybe both.  :-)