Honored Contributor

@Witchy Woman, Oh my "wants" are so much greater than my "needs", LOL  ........   this bunny was too cute to turn down if you love bunnies, which I do, plus with the lantern made so much more special!  Hope you enjoy yours!

Honored Contributor

@Hooty wrote:

@crazycockermom@ChiliPepper, thank you so much ladies for letting me know that there were more bunnies wlanterns (white) in stock, I ordered 2 of them, and I am so excited!  Not sure where they will go in or out, but I am just glad I got them!Heart

@Hooty

Oh good, glad you got one!

I was holding one in my cart for you, hoping you'd come back! I guess someone else can get it.

Let us know when you get him/her ok?

Is the white one a her & the brown one a him??? I don't know, seems logical that way LOL!!!

Respected Contributor
@Hooty and Witchy Woman
Glad you ladies got one! It's really cute.

@ChiliPepper
You need one too! Join the party. I'll bring wine. I had such a hard time choosing a color. I went with the white because I have a lot of browns and dark colors in my family room where I think this will go, probably on my hearth. Thought the white would lighten things up and it looks a little more springy, yet it is distressed looking, not white white, so it'll go with my decor. But I like the brown too, darn it. I'm afraid to take the brown one out of my cart...
Esteemed Contributor

@Hooty

@traveler

@ChiliPepper

@crazycockermom

@DarlingDino

If you love bunnies, this is one I purchased years ago from Amazon.  He's not fancy, but I have them inside a lantern on my fireplace.  It's the Evergreen Portly bunny.  It's not too lightweight and can be used outdoors, too.  I also bought the Portly squirrel.  Think I need therapyCat LOL

Honored Contributor

Re: Valerie's show 3/15

[ Edited ]

@crazycockermom

I hear ya! My first thought was the brown, then I thought Spring & Easter & grabbed a white.

Then reality set in - that's something like 90 bucks for bunnies & decided I needed heat more at this point LOL!!!

For now I'll have to enjoy pictures of all of yours & hope they come into "as is"!

I agree, the distressed white will look great on your darker hearth - it will stand out more.

The brown one will look good in your dining room.

Just sayin'.........

:-)

Respected Contributor
@Witchy Woman
That portly bunny is cute!! I laughed when you said you bought the portly squirrel too! Hahaha.
Respected Contributor
@ChiliPepper
Yes, $90 on bunnies is a lot and heat is more important (although here in Florida it's AC we need). While I splurged on a white bunny I didn't need, I will not cave on the brown one too, no matter how much you try to enable me. Haha. Thanks for making me think I chose the right color for my hearth. I flip flopped back and forth trying to decide.

But like you, I did think about getting one "as-is". Hope you get one that way if you decide you really want one. Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

I liked the puppy in the shoe planter and the tricycle planter. Both would look very cute up at our camp.The puppy in the shoe could sit right on the picnic table with a little geranium growing in it.

Super Contributor

Ok now I am watching Jill, I really liked those two sugared bunnies so I ordered them. Dont need them but they are cute. I love the candle sticks but they are too much for me right now. Maybe they will come in as is. Hope so. The glass trays are nice too

Super Contributor

Ok I read the reviews on the mirror trays and decided no on those, I really dont like the wreath and conetree with candle rings. Too pastel for me, I think vals were better and like them more. Vals egg candle rings are really nice compared to these. Dont think I am getting anything else until tomorrow to see what else val brings in.