Frequent Contributor

Valerie's morning show today

I wondered if anyone would know the brand and style of blue plates with white centers that Valerie used today on the set.  I think she also had pink, but I could not see if those also had white centers.  I bought too much.  I missed out on the Easter egg home but was able to get a cottage.  I also bought the bottle brush trees.   Every time I think I have everything Valerie shows me more ideas!  I also loved her pink sweater! 

Thanks for any help.  Kathy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Valerie's morning show today

I heard VPH say about the pink plates that they were actually white chargers that she painted pink using Krylon spray paint. The white centers were plain white plates on top of the painted chargers, Guessing she did the same with the blue. The spray painted chargers were for table decor only and would not be food safe. An easy and inexpensive project to customize a table.

Honored Contributor

L o v e d  the green and pink mercury glass~!  I could have bought a lot of it.... but can't this time around.

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Frequent Contributor

Thanks so much for the information.  I hope you loved the show as much as I did!

Honored Contributor

I watched the VPH show, the whole show and I loved almost everything in it.  I'm ready for spring to come and I think I'll do it big this year.  I didn't buy anything, it's still early and I like a coordinated look.  I put the things I liked on my wishlist.  I have to check out Wayfair and then I'll decide what I want to buy. I got some great ideas from the show.