Regular Contributor

Good morning everyone. Does anyone know if Valerie will be bringing back the illuminated cloche scenes. I bought the Santa and Angel (for a gift). The workmanship is just outstanding. I love that Santa. Now, I want the Snowman. Any thoughts. FYI, I don't do facebook/twitter, etc. otherwise I would be asking her directly. I am tech. challenged. Thank you everyone.

Honored Contributor

Re: Valerie's Snowman cloche

My Snowman cloche from Valerie was defective and I sent it back. I ask Valerie if she would be able to bring them back for this year and she said no. Sometimes, as you know, items come back the next year but not always. I'm glad that you're loving yours.

Honored Contributor

I didn't order theses, but though they were very pretty, just too expensive for me. I also saw where she said they wouldn't be back this year. I do get very tired of them bringing a few thousand of this and a couple thousand of that. Their customer base is way too big for that.

I would think that as popular as these were, they will be back in some form for next year.

And even if you don't do FB (I don't) you can see public pages like Valerie Par Hill's or Temp-tations and other business. You can read what they post, and read what other people post and replies given, you just can't post questions or comments. I find it very informative to go to various companies FB pages, even though I don't have an account. That is usually where the information about upcoming products and events is first announced. Usually, if you have a question, someone else does as well, and it will be asked on there. I check Valerie's page a couple of times a week.

Regular Contributor

Hello and thank you both for helping me out. I figured that it might be a while before they come back, if they do. I think I can make a snowman scene myself. I'll just buy all the stuff at HL and take it from there. Have a great day.

Honored Contributor

On 9/14/2014 devababy said:

Hello and thank you both for helping me out. I figured that it might be a while before they come back, if they do. I think I can make a snowman scene myself. I'll just buy all the stuff at HL and take it from there. Have a great day.

HL had their glass cloches on sale this week for 50% off so they were $19.99. I got some of them and plan to do the same as you, make my Snowman scene. The cloches at HL are really nice. I ordered mine online, hobbylobby.com. Have fun with the cloches.

Regular Contributor

Dear lucymo, please post your pics after your make the Snowman cloche. I love looking at your decorating pics; you are very talented. Thanks much. Oh, I saw that same ad at HL and am going there tomorrow.