Honored Contributor

I purchased Valerie’s raspberry rose wreath...she said on the video I watched online that she has it on her front door from February until fall...mine arrived today and the first thing that comes out of the box is a card that says “ indoor use only”! How misleading. I was ready to hang it on my front door this afternoon...and I have nowhere to use it inside. Too expensive and bulky to try and return...will try and sell online to a neighbor. It’s abeautiful wreath and seems well made...but I am beyond angry that I was hoodwinked like this! Was Valerie just saying something to sell her products or does this wreath survive in the elements? My porch is somewhat covered but it will get sun and humidity.

Honored Contributor

So sorry.  Can you hang it on the back of the front door, in the kitchen, bedroom, or at the end of a hallway?

Honored Contributor

Is your front door protected at all?

If it is, I would use it. 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Valerie rant

[ Edited ]

@lovesrecess, the online item description says it can be used on a covered porch.

Honored Contributor

@lovesrecess @If you contact customer service and explain that you were misguided by the presentation they will probably refund your shipping fees to return.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

None of those will work in my house; but thanks

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I know...but the card that came in the box is a big card with bold black letters...INDOOR USE ONLY!

Honored Contributor
I even went back and replayed the video to make sure I heard what I thought I did...and I was right...Valerie raving about having the wreath on her front door for months...
Honored Contributor
Mine is not totally covered. I guess it is just buyer beware with anything from her now.
Honored Contributor

I'd hang it anyway.

I can't really imagine any decorative wreath is totally ok outdoors anyway.