Regular Contributor

Waited up past midnight to purchase Valerie's new firework hurricanes in red, white and blue. No new items were listed, and this morning I missed out on what I have been waiting to buy. So disappointed! Not too interested in watching the shows now.

Honored Contributor

@Starpass  It doesn't appear they're sold out, but if this is them, are there for all to see...

https://www.qvc.com/Set-of-3-Celebration-Fireworks-Hurricanes-by-Valerie.product.H423143.html?sc=SRC...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

Re: Valerie items sold out

[ Edited ]

Definitely not sold out.  I just bought a set.  

Trusted Contributor

@Starpass   Just saw them all in the 'Big Deal'

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb  I think @Starpass  was reffering to the red, white and blue choice. It is no longer showing available. Perhaps it will show up again once all the orders get sorted out.

Honored Contributor

@Starpass   It appears they are available to order in all colors this morning.  I hope you come back to check. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Re: Valerie items sold out

[ Edited ]

The multi color choice of red, white, and blue is not currently available...and is the only one I would be interested in. The OP, @Starpass, was looking for this option, too. Guess it sooooooold out. 🤷‍♀️

Valued Contributor

@Starpass I ordered my new items- multi celebration hurricanes and patriotic hearts at 1:00am. My sister ordered the hurricanes in multi at 8:00am this morning. Both of our orders show processing. Sorry to hear that you missed out. Keep checking back. People cancel orders or credit cards are declined. More might be available. Good luck!