Super Contributor

Valerie Parr Hill will be on Q and Q2 this Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.  She has posted pictures on her Facebook page.  You do not need to have a Facebook account to look at pictures of new and returning items.  Here is the link

https://www.facebook.com/valerieparrhill

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks, @JCath. I don't think I've ever seen Valerie bring so many cutesy/whimsical items all at once! I mean, I know it's spring and Easter, but that's a LOT of pastel and animals, and even the returning items include very few classic decor pieces. There's only one floral item that remotely caught my interest, and it's not priced to sell for me. Not sure I'll be watching this week...  Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

Everything is very nice.  The hoping bunnies caught my eye, but I am just window shopping.  

Valued Contributor

Thanks for the heads up. I will be watching. Those white sheep are calling me. Cannot wait to see how she decorates with everything. Since there are no little ones here, my whimsy decorating is limited, but it looks like she has lots of classy looking items. And so glad to see very little glittered things. I am so over glitter. I say that everytime I have to clean up after Christmas and fight the glitter problem. Supposed to snow the days her shows are on, so I will be ready with my tea, cookies and cozy throw.

Respected Contributor

I think I counted three different styles of candle rings. I would take any of them.

Respected Contributor

Oh noooo.....I was safe until I saw the big bunny pulling the cart full of carrots.....I have his twin holding a basket of carrots from Pier 1..... I may have no choice  but to get him too .😩 

Respected Contributor

There are some really cute things in that preview.  Yay, Valerie, for bringing something fresh.  I love all of the plaid items.

Contributor

I loved the preview, except that I now have a list with a half dozen "must have" items! 

I'll need to pare that down, but I'm so looking forward to spring and I can't wait to see how Valerie decorates for the season!

Honored Contributor

Need to get some Easter decorations. I think I'll be calling in if I remember to watch her shows.