Honored Contributor

Re: Valerie Parr Home Decorations

I see she will be on with Rick on June 28. YAAAYY! Or maybe not YAY. Just dawned on me that perhaps the June 28 presentations (2) might be a kick off for Christmas in July. Smiley Sad Not quite ready to do my Christmas shopping, but usually do when QVC has it going on in July. 

Hopefully the June presentations will be some summer things or fall.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Valerie Parr Home Decorations

[ Edited ]

@Reever wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

I think she always presents during the Christmas in July programs; however, I would like to have something fresh and new that is not holiday emphasized. Something that could be nice during the rest of the year.

I think shes scrambling.  Right now many consumers have an anti China sentiment that is surely impacting her sales.  In the last 2 decades she has moved almost exclusively to arrangements with Chinese distributors.  Many years ago she had wreaths from the USA and a line of soy candles from Arkansas.

As QVC's audience ages, or people start Marie Kondoing their lives, the less decor will be of importance.  I can't imagine buying Easter or Christmas items ever again when I have so much to toss, sell or donate.

Read it! New England Journal of Medicine—May 21, 2020
Universal Masking in Hospitals in the Covid-19 Era

“We know that wearing a mask outside health care facilities offers little, if any, protection from infection.