Honored Contributor

This is pretty standard for VPH. 

She has some spring shows before Easter and is off until CIJ. Then she is on frequently till mid October, and she is gone again till spring shows. 

I sure hope vendors are back in the studio for CIJ. I can't imagine what it will be like without them, especially VPH. Won't be worth watching if they aren't back.

Esteemed Contributor

I enjoy watching her shows, but didn't buy anything last year and won't this year.  I didn't even decorate last fall and Christmas.  I am not able physically to have family dinners anymore and it takes a lot of effort to decorate, so I don't.  Sad, but just the price......

Respected Contributor

@Patriot3 wrote:

I enjoy watching her shows, but didn't buy anything last year and won't this year.  I didn't even decorate last fall and Christmas.  I am not able physically to have family dinners anymore and it takes a lot of effort to decorate, so I don't.  Sad, but just the price......

@Patriot3   Please decorate next Season. I feel it is important for our pshyche.  Although we may be physically disabled we can still put up a small tabletop tree or a few snow men.  We dont have to go all out like we did when we were younger but if we dont decorate then the Holiday season loses its magic.

Respected Contributor

I'm looking forward to her Christmas in July shows.....always love seeing what is new.

Respected Contributor

I dont think they will be able to pivot to American made decorations. I once heard David Venable say that the planning and ordering is done a year in advance which means more Chinese imports this CIJ. Theres not much we can do about.