Trusted Contributor

I own a few of Valerie's items, and I've always been pleased with everything.  I hesitated to watch her Christmas items because I have SO much Christmas decor, I could probably open a store.  I didn't even put all of my Christmas items out last year, as I just have too many! 

I really wish that QVC would broadcast from her home sometime so we could see it...I imagine it's beautiful.  Maybe I could write to the Powers That Be and suggest it...it would be worth a try, I bet many viewers would also love to see it!

Honored Contributor

@Azcowgirl wrote:

Valerie is a lovely gracious person.....she makes Anything Christmas, special. I love to see how she puts things together. Even if I don't see anything I want, I enjoy her presentations.

I feel the same way.

Respected Contributor

Codemom it's a great idea. I imagine Valerie has a beautifully decorated home. Is she married? She sounds like my she would be a real catch for a man. She tends after her house nicely. She probably has many items from QVC all over. She is a beautiful woman.

Trusted Contributor

I love watching Valerie.  I buy from her very rarely, but not because I don't want to.   Money would be the culprit! Smiley Wink

I like to watch her for ideas on how certain items can be displayed in a home.  I don't necessarily follow through with that, but sometimes I get ideas that I tuck away for another time.  It's also nice to see what's "in" in home-decor.  If I see something I really like, I'll try to find it somewhere else for a cheaper price.

Honored Contributor

I love her shows, and a lot of her things as well. I do not buy like crazy because I don't have the room to display all of that at Christmas time....What I generally do is every year buy 2 or 3 really nice things that I really want for decorating, and every year add to that.........I think if you have a huge house and you decorate every room, you probably can buy most of what she is selling...lol!I love watching a lot of times just for ideas........She has great ideas. e   

Honored Contributor

@Reever wrote:

Codemom it's a great idea. I imagine Valerie has a beautifully decorated home. Is she married? She sounds like my she would be a real catch for a man. She tends after her house nicely. She probably has many items from QVC all over. She is a beautiful woman.

@Reever  She has been married for a long time, and has two sons incollege, I believe, though one may have graduated by now.

Honored Contributor

She is relaxing to watch.  But I don't care for when she mouths words to the camera while the host is talking.  I caught a lot of that the other day.  Unfortunately I'm not a good lip reader.

Esteemed Contributor

@ValuSkr LOL. I noticed that, too, but it's probably because (with some hosts) she can't get a word in edgewise. IMO, Antonella was talking way too much and that's when I noticed Valerie "talking" to the camera.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

VPH is one of my favorite vendors. I love her pleasant voice and they way she explains things.

Valued Contributor

I love Valerie as well and love watching her shows. I do buy a few items each season and would probably buy more if we didn't have to pay $5.50 shipping for each item. There is no 1/2 off on shipping for buying 2 of anything especially 2 things that are the same. 

I like to buy a few items that can be used year round and I don't get into all her bigger items since I have no more room to store Christmas/holiday items.

She's wonderful on fb; answers each and every question you ask her and very pleasantly as well.