Honored Contributor

@coco14 wrote:

@stevieb 

How phony and "gracious" of you to agree with this unnecessarily nasty comment by Luvmycats!

Speaking of nasty comments @coco14...

Nothing phony about it and it wasn't intended to be ''gracious", just another point of view... I guess some will simply have to get over the fact that we haven't all been programmed to genuflect at the mere mention of Val's name... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

@stevieb 

I have nevet purchased anything of Valierie's items - however, I do know the difference between mean comments and factual commenrts about a product or person.

Honored Contributor

Re: Valerie Parr Hill

[ Edited ]

Perhaps @coco14 you might consider that not all opinion comments are going to be either 'factual' or sweetness and light... Folks are allowed to offer feedback that goes against more commonly held views... It might rankle, but them's the breaks... VPH certainly has her fans but like most any brand in the marketplace there are also those for whom the brand falls short... Looking at the substantial thread over in 'Holiday' about quality control issues, it woud appear that latter group might be on the increase...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Occasional Contributor
What’s up with Vallerie’s “house” ? It looks like a cheesy TV studio set, all the furniture is from wayfair & the decor looks completely staged. Does anyone really believe she’s at home in her house?