New Contributor

On 2.16.15 6PM show with  Pat, there was a regtangular silver/glass tray holding some of the easter items------is that tray available????????????

Honored Contributor

Re: Valerie Parr Hill

[ Edited ]

@qb1 wrote:

On 2.16.15 6PM show with  Pat, there was a regtangular silver/glass tray holding some of the easter items------is that tray available????????????

@qb1  I doubt it, probably just set decor.  You can probably find something like it at Home Goods, etc.  I only saw a metal tray with the pedestals on it.  

Honored Contributor

@qb1 wrote:

@qb1  You get quicker results if you ask your questions on Valerie's Facebook page. I don't think it's available but  you can ask her.

Honored Contributor

@qb1 wrote:

Often, in the center of the tables Valerie sets up, she uses her beveled mirrors. She has a couple, but right now H202045 is the only one available.

Might that have been what you noticed?

Honored Contributor

There was another mirrored tray that I saw at one point during that show.  Valerie said that it was a tray she had picked up at a store, I believe, and then had a glass cutter cut a mirror to fit inside.  She's so clever and talented!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Valerie Parr Hill

[ Edited ]

@qb1 wrote:

@qb1, Is this the one?  I was looking at some of yesterday's videos and noticing how everything was displayed.  I thought a screen shot might help.  The photo is from item H207945.