Honored Contributor

In almost every decorating picture of Valerie's, there has been a topiary with (ie) bright red berries and "twisty, branchy sticks." A few of us have asked where these can be purchased, but I haven't seen an answer. These are just the "touches" I'm looking for that "round out" decorative arrangements. Perhaps Valerie is just very talented with natural florals, etc, or maybe she has a source who is very artistic in this way? If so, Q, please make these available to us to purchase? Thanks!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Frequent Contributor

Re: Valerie Parr Hill topiaries

I have the same request.  I have posted on her FB twice about wanting her to bring topiaries to the Q but didn't see any responses from her.  So much of her "look" involves topiaries as an integral part of the total scenario.  Valerie, please bring us some tall topiaries in attractive containers.  Since we will probably want a pair of them, please keep that in mind when pricing.  Thanks.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Unless my mind is playing tricks on me, Valerie had topiaries on QVC several years ago and when they sold out she didn't bring in anymore.  I remember they had red berries on them.  People have been asking for more but for some reason she doesn't bring any in. She has used some of them in her decor on the sets.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think there have been a few versions of topiaries in the past, but it's the ones she often uses in the sneak peek photos and pre-recorded videos that catch everyone's eye, the ones everyone wants.  I like them, too. 

Is this it?  Or do I have it wrong? 

Frequent Contributor

Actually, I have the ones shown in your picture.  I would like for her to bring us a two-ball topiary that can be used all the time, seasonless. It looks like the ones Valerie uses are about 28" tall.  Thank you.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@TexasBarbie wrote:

Actually, I have the ones shown in your picture.  I would like for her to bring us a two-ball topiary that can be used all the time, seasonless. It looks like the ones Valerie uses are about 28" tall.  Thank you.

@LTT1  and @TexasBarbie

Here a pic of Valerie's topiaries...I think these are the ones you are talking about. They are lovely too! I have a couple of those tall angels Smiley Happy

2topiaries.jpg

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Susan Louise  I really like those!  I have this one and it is not bring me joy right now!

VPH TOPIARY.jpg

The ones that are Christmas berries, she sold those one year and while I did CRAVE it (LOL) it was too expensive at the time.

The all-berry ones are shown in a google search Valerie Parr Hill topiary.

I am only seeing the "bunny" one available for sale now at the Q... is this correct?

Set of 2 Bunny Topiaries by Valerie

24 Red Berry Topiary by Valerie Google search -- all berries

I am having trouble with the ones I purchased because they are not straight.  I am going to need to re-pot them into something different so they will be straighter ... any suggestions?

Also, I think the shipping of anything right now is almost cost-prohibitive (a guess) due to high cost of packaging and shipping it properly??

Honored Contributor

@LTT1  I have those egg topiaries and love them! They have been in our kitchen for most of the year for a couple of years now. Here are a couple of ways I decorated with them. Currently they are still on top of our fridge as in this pic...

P1500844.JPG

This is how I used them during Eastertime...

P1280838.JPG

I don't like those bunny topiaries Valerie had...jmo. I did find another set of topiaries Valerie has shown many times in her pics/displays...

qqqqqqq.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise  I love your home!  Yes, I think our tastes are similar!  You just gave me an idea and that would be to move the topiaries up higher... ie: right next to the cut-out porcelain hurricane.

I have a cabinet above the fridge in which I had removed the doors so now it is for display.  I enjoy looking up there! LOL... it needs height inside and this would do it!  Thank you!  (now these are bringing me joy!)

Will take a picture later and post it!