Honored Contributor

Re: Valerie Parr Hill show cancelled for March 8

@SHOPR wrote:

@Carol08 wrote:

The March 8th show has been cancelled. Valerie's next show will be on April 26th. There will be 2 on that date.  I asked her on Facebook, and she replied just now. I hope they make corrections on the program guide.

@Carol08, Thank you for finding out and sharing that with us.  

April 26 seems such a long way away!  That leaves me little to no reason to tune in at all during March and most of April, except for maybe a little during the St. Patrick's Day shows.

I only see two flameless candle shows and one Ed on Air show in March, and that line hasn't been offering much of interest lately.  I did just order an Ed on Air melange sweaterknit throw H206183 at a good price, including free s&h. It has excellent reviews for its weight and warmth, and should work out nicely in the camper.  

@SHOPR  I was thinking the same thing, not much to tune in to QVC for the rest of the month or April.  I caved after a year or so and ordered the MG Goblets, H203675.  I've looked at them but never ordered and they will work as year round decor in several places in our home.  I got gold but saw Silver in 'as is' today.  Hope everyone will enjoy spring and check in once in awhile to say hello and tell us what you're doing.

Respected Contributor

I hope she will start presenting summer/coastal decor which is my passion besides Jim Shore witches, lol.  I am going to be extremely anti-battery this year.  Someone posted a comment a long time ago; (rosehill, maybe??) stating, ..."does everything in your home have to light up"?  I have never forgotten that.  

Esteemed Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

@Carol08 wrote:

The March 8th show has been cancelled. Valerie's next show will be on April 26th. There will be 2 on that date.  I asked her on Facebook, and she replied just now. I hope they make corrections on the program guide.

April 26 seems such a long way away!  That leaves me little to no reason to tune in at all during March and most of April, except for maybe a little during the St. Patrick's Day shows.

I only see two flameless candle shows and one Ed on Air show in March, and that line hasn't been offering much of interest lately.  I did just order an Ed on Air melange sweaterknit throw H206183 at a good price, including free s&h. It has excellent reviews for its weight and warmth, and should work out nicely in the camper.  

@SHOPR  I was thinking the same thing, not much to tune in to QVC for the rest of the month or April.  I caved after a year or so and ordered the MG Goblets, H203675.  I've looked at them but never ordered and they will work as year round decor in several places in our home.  I got gold but saw Silver in 'as is' today.  Hope everyone will enjoy spring and check in once in awhile to say hello and tell us what you're doing.

Good morning, @lucymo.  I hope you love the goblets when you get them.  They are always so pretty to me when presented.  I saw the Silver for a short time in as-is yesterday, too.  I have considered the goblets in either the new very pale icy blue or champagne, H207447, but I have to keep reminding myself that I do not have the tabletop space to keep adding things like this.  

I hope everyone has a nice weekend.

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

@Carol08 wrote:

Good morning, @lucymo.  I hope you love the goblets when you get them.  They are always so pretty to me when presented.  I saw the Silver for a short time in as-is yesterday, too.  I have considered the goblets in either the new very pale icy blue or champagne, H207447, but I have to keep reminding myself that I do not have the tabletop space to keep adding things like this.  

I hope everyone has a nice weekend.

@SHOPR   I debated about getting the champagne in the spring colored goblets too but had looked at the gold for a long time so went that way. I like the blue and the pink as well but not sure how they would fit in my decor.  I hope you have a great weekend  and can get out and enjoy.