Honored Contributor

Re: Valerie Parr Hill's Home Tour

Exactly what I would expect of Valerie’s home.   

Not my style.

Honored Contributor

I agree with some others that she doesn’t normally keep all that stuff on the kitchen counters. If I’m having company I will do the same thing but not with as much stuff.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@NickNack wrote:

Was that a VPH wreath on her door?  It doesn't look like one.  I love the painting of her boys.  Her house looks very warm and comfortable.

Yes, that wreath looks like hers, I have one like it in pink on my front door......

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

The kind of warm style, eclectic and with antiques I would expect from Valerie and like the feel, although too cluttered for my taste.  Love her white kitchen; love all the wicker!

Honored Contributor

I would go crazy in that house with all the clutter and miscellaneous bric or brac but if Valerie enjoys living there that is all that counts.

Regular Contributor

Thanks for sharing the link for those of us that are not on Facebook.  I enjoyed it!

Honored Contributor

@Bubbles219 wrote:

Thanks for sharing the link for those of us that are not on Facebook.  I enjoyed it!

@Bubbles219.  She has an open FB page. You don’t have to belong. All the hosts do also.

Honored Contributor

Valerie's house is lovely and appears very lived in, comfortable and cozy.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for posting. I love her shows, but that sorta-kinda surprised me. I didn't care for it at all. It was very dated decor and nicknacs to me. The kitchen was pretty, but a lot of clutter. Game table was cool. But that's it. 

⚓️
Honored Contributor

Beautiful home and styled the way I thought it would but I expected it to be a bit larger particularly the kitchen.  She has an awful lot of knickknacks and I would hate to have to do the dusting around all of it!