Valued Contributor

Re: Valerie Parr Hill's February 9 Sneak Peek

Thank you for the link. 

My card is safe, whew.

Trusted Contributor

I was a little surprised to see that Valerie's Hydrangea wreath is $25 more than the same wreath at Country Door. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lori Kaye  Is it the same wreath with the burlap?  I see Valerie's Hydrangea garland is  cheaper now.

All-Season Hydrangea Wreath

@Lori Kaye  Is this the one you're talking about?  Looks pretty but a little different to me, but I could be wrong.

Respected Contributor

I ordered the bunny place card holders.  I do not use them for this purpose, but rather keep them on my kitchen windowsill to hold photos.  They were just adorable and I love the sugared coating.  I bought her small flower pot holders a while back and they are just the perfect size for this purpose, use them all spring and summer.

Trusted Contributor

I get a kick out of H204866.  The bunnies look like they're in saucy poses.  Playboy bunnies!

image.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@PeterDM wrote:

I get a kick out of H204866.  The bunnies look like they're in saucy poses.  Playboy bunnies!

image.jpeg

@PeterDM  Only you, Peter.  lol   Someone had imagination though when they placed them.  They are cute.  I don't think I need anything this time.  You?

Trusted Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@PeterDM wrote:

image.jpeg

@PeterDM  Only you, Peter.  lol   Someone had imagination though when they placed them.  They are cute.  I don't think I need anything this time.  You?

@lucymo No, there's nothing that caught my eye.  A lot of it looks like the same old stuff.  I really wish we could get some non-Easter, neutral offerings. Home Reflections, Candle Impressions, and ED on Air need to get some new stuff in stock. 

Trusted Contributor

Lucymo, yes that's the one. 

Honored Contributor

@PeterDM  I agree that everything looks the same.  I do like the Cherubs on the pedestals to use  on the patio but I won't order them.  I see similiar ones locally.  I make my own wreaths so don't need that but very pretty.  I'll try to watch as I do enjoy Valerie's shows.  Hope you find some nice non holiday decor.  I like to check out furniture stores for that but the prices are too high unless they're having a sale.

Respected Contributor

I am safe as long as she doesn't bust out the coastal/beach decor.  I have zero willpower when it comes to that!  I'm sure after Easter, I could be doomed, lol.