Esteemed Contributor

Re: Valerie Parr Hill's February 9 Sneak Peek

@mousiegirl wrote:

lucymo wrote:   @mousiegirl  @SHOPR  I sure did see the bunnies on Zulily and P1.  I also saw the 20% off at P1 but havent ordered anything yet.  I think, NO I know, that I have enough bunnies but it is so tempting.  What did you get @mousiegirl?  SHOPR, hang tough, you know you'll have to store the Easter purchases before CIJ comes around.  lol

@lucymo  

@mousiegirl, There were so many bunnies that I don't remember these.  They are so adorable, and I can see why you had to have them.  Enjoy them enough for all of us who are trying NOT to buy bunnies.  LOL.

Honored Contributor

Re: Valerie Parr Hill's February 9 Sneak Peek

@SHOPR wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

lucymo wrote:   @mousiegirl  @SHOPR  I sure did see the bunnies on Zulily and P1.  I also saw the 20% off at P1 but havent ordered anything yet.  I think, NO I know, that I have enough bunnies but it is so tempting.  What did you get @mousiegirl?  SHOPR, hang tough, you know you'll have to store the Easter purchases before CIJ comes around.  lol

@lucymo  

@mousiegirl, There were so many bunnies that I don't remember these.  They are so adorable, and I can see why you had to have them.  Enjoy them enough for all of us who are trying NOT to buy bunnies.  LOL.

@SHOPR  I bought them at Pier 1. Smiley Happy