Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Valerie Parr Hill's February 9 Sneak Peek

@lucymo wrote:

@Hooty

@Mominohio

Here's a good look at the tulips.  I still can't be sure but just thought they were fresh ones.

I rewatched the video part where they added the water to the vase with the lights, then added the tulips, and I just can't tell. Things like that drive me crazy. It doesn't matter one way or the other, I just want to know!

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio  If you look closely at the tulips you will notice that some are smaller than others, if that helps.  :-)

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lucymo wrote:
When Valerie presented the playful bunnies, set of three, I'm sitting there laughing like a crazy woman and DH truly thought I'd lost it.  All I could see was your description of them.  It's good to laugh so thanks for the humor. 

LOL.  I think Valerie got a kick out of their poses, too. 

@lucymo, No, I didn't buy anything yesterday.  Looking back at the items, I'd love to have just one or two of the yellow polka dot mugs, but have nowhere to store them.  I love cute mugs and salad sized plates.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MTH wrote:

@lucymo@SHOPR Hi to you guys too. I have not been around much. Been a rocky start to this year for me but i'm trying to get back to normal.  I started looking thru my "bunny" box too already. I pulled out one or two but thought it ws really too early.  Lucy you are right that I didn't see much new at P1.  I'm glad we did well last year.  SHOPR mentioned Valerie's next show next week. I think her show with Pat will be nice as well. Will plan on watching that one.  Wish I could have sat down and wtched more of today's show.  I don't really need anything else either but I never say never!!

@MTH, Hopefully your year will continue to get better and more normal, whatever that is ;-), and you can watch with us next week.  

I think I heard Mary Beth mention that yesterday's show was 1 of 2 of a certain type of show from Valerie.  I wonder if she said 1 of 2 Easter shows? I'm hoping she will have more than just one more (next week) Spring show.  It seems very early still to only be having one more of them, doesn't it?  

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@lucymo@SHOPR Hi to you guys too. I have not been around much. Been a rocky start to this year for me but i'm trying to get back to normal.  I started looking thru my "bunny" box too already. I pulled out one or two but thought it ws really too early.  Lucy you are right that I didn't see much new at P1.  I'm glad we did well last year.  SHOPR mentioned Valerie's next show next week. I think her show with Pat will be nice as well. Will plan on watching that one.  Wish I could have sat down and wtched more of today's show.  I don't really need anything else either but I never say never!!

@MTH, Hopefully your year will continue to get better and more normal, whatever that is ;-), and you can watch with us next week.  

I think I heard Mary Beth mention that yesterday's show was 1 of 2 of a certain type of show from Valerie.  I wonder if she said 1 of 2 Easter shows? I'm hoping she will have more than just one more (next week) Spring show.  It seems very early still to only be having one more of them, doesn't it?  

@SHOPR  It was Easter shows, the second being next week. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@lucymo wrote:
When Valerie presented the playful bunnies, set of three, I'm sitting there laughing like a crazy woman and DH truly thought I'd lost it.  All I could see was your description of them.  It's good to laugh so thanks for the humor. 

@lucymo, No, I didn't buy anything yesterday.  Looking back at the items, I'd love to have just one or two of the yellow polka dot mugs, but have nowhere to store them.  I love cute mugs and salad sized plates.  

@SHOPR  I can certainly understand  the lack of storage for anymore 'stuff'.  I didn't buy anything from the show.  I had ordered the Cherubs on the sphere earlier but after I saw them presented I canceled the order.  Cherubs seemed too small.  Oh I was tempted by the wreath and garland but not a real fan of burlap flowers so passed on them.  I think in her next show she should have at least a pair of new bunnies as she usually does every year.  @MTH, lol. I am really proud of myself for being so good yesterday.  We should gloat.  :-)

Honored Contributor

PeterDM wrote:

I get a kick out of H204866.  The bunnies look like they're in saucy poses.  Playboy bunnies!

image.jpeg

@DiAnne  In case you didn't read @PeterDM 's post about the three little bunnies I thought you'd have to laugh every time you look at them.  Enjoy as they are really adorable.  LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

@SHOPR  It was Easter shows, the second being next week. Smiley Happy

Thank you @mousiegirl

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lucymo wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@SHOPR  I can certainly understand  the lack of storage for anymore 'stuff'.  I didn't buy anything from the show.  I had ordered the Cherubs on the sphere earlier but after I saw them presented I canceled the order.  Cherubs seemed too small.  Oh I was tempted by the wreath and garland but not a real fan of burlap flowers so passed on them.  I think in her next show she should have at least a pair of new bunnies as she usually does every year.  @MTH, lol. I am really proud of myself for being so good yesterday.  We should gloat.  :-)

@lucymo and everyone, I'm assuming you saw the bunny and Easter collection on Zulily today?  Did you resist or cave on any of it?  I was proud that I resisted all of it.  I really, really wanted to buy this set of plates, though.  Kate McRostie's art is on the plates, which looks like embroidered stitches:

Embroidered Garden Floral Plates

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@lucymo and everyone, I'm assuming you saw the bunny and Easter collection on Zulily today?  Did you resist or cave on any of it?  I was proud that I resisted all of it.  I really, really wanted to buy this set of plates, though.  Kate McRostie's art is on the plates, which looks like embroidered stitches:

Embroidered Garden Floral Plates

@SHOPR  Pier1 has some really nice bunnies, bought a few.Smiley Happy