Frequent Contributor

Does anyone know what the item number is for the sphere with the 2 birds on top in one of the photos on Valeries Facebook page is? Thanks

Valued Contributor

Would it be the Set of Illuminated Bird and Vine Wall Sconces?  If so, the item number is H221707.

Frequent Contributor

I'm sorry I should have been more specific it is the blue carved sphere with the 2 blue birds on top and the 2 carved blue birds beside it Thank you

Super Contributor

I think the 2 birds are H217885.  I bought them last January in blue.  I'm not sure if the sphere is still available.  I'll keep looking.

Super Contributor

I think I found it on ebay.  Type in Valerie Parr Hill bird sphere.  Good luck.

Illuminated-Cut-Out-Sphere-Bird-Design-Topper-Valerie-Parr-Hill-QVC thumbnail 1

Frequent Contributor

Thank you so much

Respected Contributor

I saw about 5 minutes of Valerie and Jayne Brown today.  Why is almost everything described by Valerie as "sweet little" ?  She's an intellegent woman, surely there are different descriptions she can use.  

Contributor

I always  love Valerie's items.  But I have several of her large colums.  Why are they all so tall? Especially when there are 3 columns in one order.  I have a small house and would like her to have smaller sizes.  Also, I don't always need 3.  Today I received a micro large  vase.  It's beautiful but too tall and don't know how to use it.  Valerie please make some smaller items.  Thank you!

Honored Contributor

@delicate wrote:

I always  love Valerie's items.  But I have several of her large colums.  Why are they all so tall? Especially when there are 3 columns in one order.  I have a small house and would like her to have smaller sizes.  Also, I don't always need 3.  Today I received a micro large  vase.  It's beautiful but too tall and don't know how to use it.  Valerie please make some smaller items.  Thank you!

@delicate   I use her hurricanes as vases for faux flower arrangements, and I think Valerie has said that they can hold water, but without the lights.