Super Contributor

Valerie Parr Hill hurricane Fragrance lamp

I really enjoy this lamp- the vintage look, warm feel, fragrance work horse- but now the q has no refill fragrance beads! Wondering where I could find bead that work in this this lamp. The beads do not melt and remain solid - love to hear some suggestions Sure wish they would bring back these refills😩
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Valerie Parr Hill hurricane Fragrance lamp

@kyreb You could check with customer service to ask if they will be coming back ~ also ask Valerie on her FB.  Good luck. That's the patooties that there are no more beads.

Earthday Is Everyday

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Respected Contributor

@kyreb, I also have this lamp & love it!  If you google "Ooh La Lamp Beads", you will find many vendors that carry these.  You will also find other scents not shown with Valerie's.  

Trusted Contributor

@kyreb

I am pretty sure I have seen those beads in many place that sell candles and melts.

In fact, I think Wal Mart sells different scents. Check out Yankee Candle, too.

Those beads are everywhere, so they are not just made for Valerie.

Super Contributor

Thanks!  I did get a response from Valeries on FB and there would be more beads coming to the Q - but so nice to have an option. 

@BornToShop wrote:

@kyreb, I also have this lamp & love it!  If you google "Ooh La Lamp Beads", you will find many vendors that carry these.  You will also find other scents not shown with Valerie's.  

Super Contributor

@flickerbulb wrote:

@kyreb

I am pretty sure I have seen those beads in many place that sell candles and melts.

In fact, I think Wal Mart sells different scents. Check out Yankee Candle, too.

Those beads are everywhere, so they are not just made for Valerie.

The beads used in the lamp do not melt- even after the lamp has been on over hours.   Those fragrance beads in Yankee Candle and at Walmart melt and evaporate without any heat and that would ruin the lamp.