Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Re: Valerie Parr Hill Sneak Peek for February 16.

I don't see anything that tempts me.  Just seems to be about the same as her last show.  I think I'm safe again.  How about you?

Trusted Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

I don't see anything that tempts me.  Just seems to be about the same as her last show.  I think I'm safe again.  How about you?

@lucymo  I'm safe, too.  I'm not feeling the Easter stuff this year.  I'll put out my eggs and pick up some lilies, and that will be it.  I'm still hoping that more neutral stuff is offered soon.  I'm close to ordering the Luminara Heritage Lantern in slate as well.

Honored Contributor

It looked like all old things.  I'm not in the market for anything, so it's an easy pass for me.  Thanks for the sneak peak.

Respected Contributor

@lucymo Thanks for the link.  

Honored Contributor

@PeterDM wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@lucymo  I'm safe, too.  I'm not feeling the Easter stuff this year.  I'll put out my eggs and pick up some lilies, and that will be it.  I'm still hoping that more neutral stuff is offered soon.  I'm close to ordering the Luminara Heritage Lantern in slate as well.

@PeterDM  I have the 19" in red.  It is a nice lantern and it does have a Luminara candle so that makes the cost easier to justify for me. 

I have a lot of bunnies and eggs that I will put out soon.  I'm not buying new stuff like I usually do but there comes a time when you just have enough already. 

Is it icy in LR today?  It is glazed over here but won't last long as temps are warming later in the week.

Honored Contributor

@Marsha2003 wrote:

@lucymo Thanks for the link.  

@Marsha2003  YW, Marsha.  Are you buying or like me, not seeing anything new?

Honored Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

It looked like all old things.  I'm not in the market for anything, so it's an easy pass for me.  Thanks for the sneak peak.

@GCR18  I know what you're saying.  It looks like she's just selling out what was left from last show.  I will pass as well.  Valerie hasn't even brought in a nice set of bunnies this year like she usually does.  Now, that might tempt me.  lol

Trusted Contributor

Every now and then, I like to look at the decor they sell on the QVC Germany website. The Germans tend to be into more modern decor, so I like to see what they're selling.  I remembered that the "cracked" mosaic eggs that Valerie is introducing were being sold on the German site last year.  Here's a link to their decor page in case you wanted to take a peek at what's going on over there.  You might get a kick out of it.

Deutschland

Trusted Contributor

@lucymo It's actually in the 50's here right now.  We're not expecting any rain until later in the day and throughout tomorrow.  We've only had one night of snow here this entire season.  This is the mildest winter in the past 10 years.  I actually miss the cold and snow!