Contributor

i ordered the buffet lamps in gold...great price and quality and I am very happy with them.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Valerie Parr Hill Items

[ Edited ]

I would check out Wayfair for lower prices in home furnishings. And I do believe they offer discount coupons once in a while.  I think they also deliver.

I agree that VPH’s prices seem to have gotten pretty high on some items.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

Well the free shipping today put it over the top for me.

I went ahead and ordered the cabinet in white.

H225333
Two-Door Two-Drawer Beadboard Cupboard by Valerie

No picture of the white but it is on the video.

Cabinet.jpg

My cabinet arrived today.  It's beautiful and worth the money but I am requesting a price adjustment because there were 3 places where it's damaged.  I can fix 2 of the noticeable ones with a little white paint.

It is well packaged and not too heavy (I think it said 27 lbs).  I just had to slide it from the front door to the kitchen, the UPS delivery person lifted it into the doorway for me.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 

I was "tempted" on free shipping day to order this cabinet BUT no blue or cream.

I'm jealous😉 please let me know the quality maybe if still available next free shipping day I'll get white.

thank you🙂🙂

Respected Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

@VaBelle35 wrote:

Well the free shipping today put it over the top for me.

I went ahead and ordered the cabinet in white.

H225333
Two-Door Two-Drawer Beadboard Cupboard by Valerie

No picture of the white but it is on the video.

Cabinet.jpg

My cabinet arrived today.  It's beautiful and worth the money but I am requesting a price adjustment because there were 3 places where it's damaged.  I can fix 2 of the noticeable ones with a little white paint.

It is well packaged and not too heavy (I think it said 27 lbs).  I just had to slide it from the front door to the kitchen, the UPS delivery person lifted it into the doorway for me.

@VaBelle35  Whoa! I was going to say that any cabinet that weighed only 27 lbs would not be very sturdy. I looked it up - almost 59lbs. That's better.

Honored Contributor

Ha!  I was looking at the UPS Tracking and they listed it as 27 lbs.

It's very sturdy.  I haven't fussed with the anti tipping hardware yet.  I'll look at that this weekend.

It's very well made.  The drawers pull out and close smoothly.

The back is finished.  I don't know why they say it's not finished.  It doesn't have bead board in the back, but it's a painted flat back.  I was expecting it to be corkboard back there as they didnt show the back in the video I watched.

I think it's worth the money, especially with free shipping.  The narrow profile is just what I need.

I'll see how it fits stuff inside the cabinet yet.  I think my stuff will fit.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

The cabinet was packed very well with a ton of styrofoam.  Some of it cracked in shipping so I had a lot of broken pieces all over the floor.  It created quite a mess.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN