Respected Contributor

Yes I agree. I'm thinking about whether I want those lamps or not. Seems like a reasonable price but I wonder how much light they put out with a 9W LED bulb?

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Ladybug724 

Just watched video with Pat & Valerie -- shippping price higher as no assembly required because it's heavier.

Good to note!

Honored Contributor

@GinaV24 wrote:

Yes I agree. I'm thinking about whether I want those lamps or not. Seems like a reasonable price but I wonder how much light they put out with a 9W LED bulb?

@GinaV24   Valerie said the 9W LED bulb was equivalent to a 60 watt bulb.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

I wasn't planning to buy a thing as i agree the prices have gotten out of hand !   I feel in love with the black and white umbrella !   I think it will be so different for our front door  which is black and glass instead of a wreath .   I will put some florals in it .

Honored Contributor

Re: Valerie Parr Hill Items

[ Edited ]

For what is offered in the line, prices for VPH's merchandise have become mostly ludicrous. Even shopping other sites on-line (not even to mention in-store, when that's an option) there are as good or better choices available for less.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

For what is offered in the line, prices for VPH's merchandise have become mostly ludicrous. Even shopping other sites on-line (not even to mention in-store, when that's an option) there are as good or better choices availale for less.

Exactly.

Some of her decor is pretty, however, I have seen similar items elsewhere for much lower prices.

The cabinet is nice but I wouldn't pay almost 400.00 for it.

Respected Contributor

I purchased these spheres to incorporate into this beautiful open lantern, however, did anybody see the wires that were visible on the inside of the spheres?  At first I thought the glass was cracked.  It's a bit off putting; thinking of canceling my order.  Can't wait to get the lantern!

8E26855E-993A-46BB-8C28-11E2350E1F0F.jpeg
                               D803DD9A-327E-42A5-A628-6EDDD66C5F0A.jpeg

Honored Contributor

I enjoy Valerie's shows, they are among the very few I watch on the Q.  I have to be very selective though with what I buy, I just have too much!!  However, I always like to watch these shows which relax and give me a lift.  There is something about decor I love to check out to see what's new.  

Super Contributor

Ladybug724*Yes, that is the number. She said in the presentation that there was no assembly. I looked and it does say assembly required.  Maybe putting the knobs on? Who knows!

Respected Contributor

I hope no one is disappointed in the lamps. I think in person they are going to look a lot smaller and more spindly than they do on TV. I bought two buffet lamps on Amazon a couple of years ago that are 4 inches taller and the shade is substantially wider. Of course thay were more than double the price but Valerie's lamps would look like miniatures on my table.