Valued Contributor
She has the cutest items for Easter decorating.
I bought the cute girl bunny on a bike, the set of three trees and one of the houses.
I did buy a new garland and small pink truck at Hobby Lobby.
Any one else buy any of her Easter items?
Honored Contributor

Re: Valerie Parr Hill Easter

I passed. 

I'm not a fan of pastels, and most was done that way. 

I wish she'd add a few things each season more primitive, more aged/muted, or more neutral. 

I was tempted by all the Big Deal bunnies and lambs, but I just wanted them to be more aged looking. 

Honored Contributor

If I didn't already have enough Easter /spring decor, I would have bought a few items.  I enjoyed the collection as I always do when Valerie presents.  I did really want the lambs  which sold out quickly before I could order.  I wanted them for a gift for my niece as she loves lambs and does much for me.  However, I missed  out but had fun watching spring come to visit!

Valued Contributor

The only time I decorate using pastels is Easter. Gives a warm feeling of a beautiful new season, warmer weather, Beautiful flowers and wonderful smells.
I don't care for the glitter items that's for Christmas!
Valued Contributor

spider woman, those did sell out fast I see why they were super cute. I ordered the girl bunny on the bike before they showed it, good thing they both sold out before she presented them.
Occasional Contributor

I just bought the bunny bum table runner, adorable. There are many cute items in her show.

Esteemed Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

I passed. 

I'm not a fan of pastels, and most was done that way. 

I wish she'd add a few things each season more primitive, more aged/muted, or more neutral. 

I was tempted by all the Big Deal bunnies and lambs, but I just wanted them to be more aged looking. 

i'm not a fan of anything pastel!

Valued Contributor

cab57 that is so cute
Respected Contributor

I hadn't intended to buy anything (yeah, right) but I ended up buying a lot. Mostly accesory type items like candle rings and picks. I already had the Big Deal adult bunnies from last year so I got the baby ones and the baby lambs. Oh dear I just remembered, I got two of the crackle glass hurricanes and two of the glitter lanterns. Strangely enough my DH likes all this stuff!

Valued Contributor

froggy, that's a lot LOL nice your hubby likes everything, mine does too. Enjoy your goodies!