Honored Contributor

Re: Valerie Parr Hill Easter

I was pretty good. Of course Valerie's last show, with the spring spheres. . .  Smiley Wink

I ordered the set of pedestal bowls with scoops (H225682). One is a birthday present and one is for me!  I wanted more but things went quickly!  Smiley Happy

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind.

Trusted Contributor

@Grand Happy - Agree with you that VPH has so many nice Easter items. I have purchased Many of them and everything has been beautiful. 

F/N/A luvstogarden
Respected Contributor

The Spring and Easter shows are my favorites.......love all the soft colors. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

She had some lovely items, but I did not allow myself to make any purchases. Many items sold out I noticed and I can understand why.

Valued Contributor

luvs2garden& Regal Bee,
I can't wait to decorate for Spring/ Easter. I'm going to start soon because the beautiful fresh colors bring such a good feeling into our home. I think we all need that right now. So March first it is.
Respected Contributor

I decorate for seasons, not holidays so I bought a set of votives and candle rings. But I was so happy to see Homeworx free s&h on limoncello cupcakes candle in another show.

Respected Contributor

I purchased the set of 3 glass pedastals in silver and the set of 4 multi color eggs (I'm hoping the eggs will show more in a clear color).  I considered the pair of mosaic vases in pearl and the table runner.  But turned out I didn't care for the beading in the runner or the $56 price.  I had already spent over $100 on just the two items I got so I called it a day.  

Respected Contributor

I purchased the set of 3 glass pedastals and set of four multi color glass eggs.  I thought her items were all very nice.  I did see one of her Easter trees on Walmart.com and a very similar mosaic vase at Hobby Lobby.  I probably would of gotten one or two more items but I thought her prices were high.  I spent over $100 on just the two items I purchased.

Respected Contributor

@Grand Happy wrote:
luvs2garden& Regal Bee,
I can't wait to decorate for Spring/ Easter. I'm going to start soon because the beautiful fresh colors bring such a good feeling into our home. I think we all need that right now. So March first it is.

Oh, me too! I want to enjoy all my bunnies for at least a month before Easter.