Honored Contributor

Valerie Parr Hill CIJ preview album...

[ Edited ]

HERE is the link Smiley Happy

I have seen the very end of a preview on the Q about 10 minutes ago and it showed a VPH lighted cloche'. I am going to stick my neck out and say it will be the TSV on 7/1. One option has the Dicken's Carolers, one I think had a house/cottage in the woods/surrounded by trees, and the 1st one I just missed before the image changed. There may be others to choose from, but that was all I got a glimpse of. The best time to view the CIJ preview I'm talking about would be between shows/during the change over period...HTH. 

As for VPH's preview album...only saw one item that I would like to see a preview of...

They are called "Set of 3 Graduated Color from Within Illuminated Spheres". 

Some posters wrote they have them already, but I believe those are folks who didn't look closely enough to see that these spheres are different than the usual 'mercury glass ones we have seen for a few years now. Unfortunately, when you click on the link available, we can't see more info about them...like the materials thay are made of...oh well. I need another sphere like another hole in my head anyway...lol

I am grateful that I haven't seen anything that really interests me...whew! Enjoy everyone!!! Smiley Very Happy

Super Contributor

Re: Valerie Parr Hill CIJ preview album...

You are right, Susan Louise...the cloche with the illuminated scene is the TSV. It was mentioned in the insider. The choices I saw on TV were Santa, gingerbread house, church and carollers. On TV, to me, it looked a bit smaller than the ones she offered last year, but I may be wrong. I'm in on this TSV...luv the gingerbread!
Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

I have seen the very end of a preview on the Q about 10 minutes ago and it showed a VPH lighted cloche'. I am going to stick my neck out and say it will be the TSV on 7/1. One option has the Dicken's Carolers, one I think had a house/cottage in the woods/surrounded by trees, and the 1st one I just missed before the image changed. There may be others to choose from, but that was all I got a glimpse of. The best time to view the CIJ preview I'm talking about would be between shows/during the change over period...HTH. 

As for VPH's preview album...only saw one item that I would like to see a preview of...

Some posters wrote they have them already, but I believe those are folks who didn't look closely enough to see that these spheres are different than the usual 'mercury glass ones we have seen for a few years now. Unfortunately, when you click on the link available, we can't see more info about them...like the materials thay are made of...oh well. I need another sphere like another hole in my head anyway...lol

I am grateful that I haven't seen anything that really interests me...whew! Enjoy everyone!!! Smiley Very Happy

@Susan Louise wrote:

Hi Susan Louise, I looked at the preview and I am going to be very tempted by the set of two Reindeer.  I have about all the ones that Valerie has brought and others.  I love to do snowy, winter woodland scenes with them.  Nothing else caught my eye.  Like you, I don't need to order a thing.  I'm sure I'll get the Reindeer though.  Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the heads up on the cloche ladies. I am anxious to see these. The spheres are stated lit from within, so I think no twinkle. Correct? I read the spheres we have been seeing will be back in the fall (same colors) This info. was on facebook from Valerie. Ready for the shows. 😄😄😄

Honored Contributor

Nothing in the preview tempts me.  I have a number of nice things from last year for both fall and winter.  Thanks for the look.

Valued Contributor

I like the candle rings, if the size is right.  Thanks for the preview!   Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: Valerie Parr Hill CIJ preview album

Nothing is tempting me on the preview. I think the TSV cloche is too expensive and is smaller than the one last year. I got the pre-order email for it and like the gingerbread house but only the trees light up. I would have loved if the house lit up. I am passing on this.
Honored Contributor

The description states that the finials are of acrylic construction.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

Hi mousiegirl, the finials are acrylic but they are very beautiful.  I got them last year in the champagne and they were some of my favorite decor.  Only bad thing about them last year when lit they had a bluish color cast so I didn't light them.  Hopefully, they improved and now have a white light for a more natural looking lighting.  I'd ask before I buy.

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

Hi mousiegirl, the finials are acrylic but they are very beautiful.  I got them last year in the champagne and they were some of my favorite decor.  Only bad thing about them last year when lit they had a bluish color cast so I didn't light them.  Hopefully, they improved and now have a white light for a more natural looking lighting.  I'd ask before I buy.

I got the champagne last year as well, and loved them either on or off. That is my benchmark for all these lit items coming out now. I have to love it off, because they will eventually fail, and the lights will give out over time, so I have to like it both ways!

As for them being acrylic, you'd never know. They are so well done, I'd never guess them as plastic like. In fact, I knew that before I ordered, and was glad, as that makes them much less likely to get broken when stored, or knocked over. The are quite large and make quite an elegant statement. I was so very pleased with them last year. Some did find the two hour timer to be rather troublesome, and I'll never understand why they didn't do at least four hours, but even at that, I absolutely love them.