Honored Contributor

As Is Set of 3 Illuminated Mercury Glass Finials by Valerie

'as is' H207496  Valerie set of three finials  $29.99

Esteemed Contributor

I am finialed out at the moment, lucy.  I may still be interested in Jill's gold set that you have, eventually.  Interesting how all of the colors are available as is on Valerie's set.  Must've been quite a few returns. 

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR  I wonder what the biggest complaint is.  I should have read the reviews but didn't since I got the silver and they are fine, pretty, I think.  I just couldn't help but post this to see if there's anyone left that really needs more finials or pedestals.  :-)  I do like the set of five finials from Jill's show.  I think the picture is pretty true of what they look like in gold.  We just need to remember  that what we see on air and in the pictures are in very high light situations.  Honestly, I like them better than most of Valerie's lit finials.  The shapes are nice and I like the gold color.

Valued Contributor

NIce price, but I am finialed out. Especially if they are lit. I am going broke buying batteries. If I buy any as is finials at all, it will be the set Lucy bought in gold. 

Honored Contributor

@rosehill wrote:

NIce price, but I am finialed out. Especially if they are lit. I am going broke buying batteries. If I buy any as is finials at all, it will be the set Lucy bought in gold. 

@rosehill  Hi Rose, I wonder why the set of five finials (H205989) haven't shown up in 'as is'.  Most of the bad reviews were for broken ones and a few just didn't like them.  They would sure be more affordable if they came to the 'as is' section.  I might even get a set of the green then.  One lady was shocked that the base is clear and not MG but that was obvious when they were presented. It doesn't bother me.

Honored Contributor

The finials are tempting, but I got a few things at pier one at the end of the season last year.  That will fill up my mantel.