Contributor

Thanks for posting. Looks like I will behave myself this visit.

I really like the pedestal, but it won't be offered.

Super Contributor
On 6/23/2014 SHOPR said:

I don't see anything that I must have, either, mallemo. I'm sure the set will look great, though. I guess I should decide soon on the mercury glass scallop shell that I've been eyeing. It could sell out since this show is Summer themed.

I love the mercury glass scallop shell too, Shopr, and am still thinking about it. Have not pulled the trigger yet. Reviews are good- buyers say the scallop shell is much bigger than they expected, which is a good thing for an item like this. You want it to show up.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Some pretty things, but nothing for me. The glass items in twine are interesting, but not sure I see the point and besides, I really don't need anything else to then have to store when it's time to put it away! I tend to enjoy Valerie's shows, depending on who she's paired with, but her offerings tend to often be the same old - same old. It really is too bad QVC has essentially limited their home decor 'department' to so few programs and to pretty much a single vendor.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

Thanks kathyZ for sharing the link with us all.

mallemo, hope they get your internet straightened out soon. Glad you put the word out so someone could fill us in. We do need our VPH fix.

JPC

Honored Contributor

The home decor shows especially Valerie and Jim Shore are ones I normally enjoy. However, it appears that this show has mostly an ocean/shore theme. I am not really into that type of decor so nothing of interest here....Looks like I will have to wait to see what goodies Valerie has for CIJ......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Valued Contributor

Guess I'll have to wait for CIJ, too. I'm not much on beach decor either.

Super Contributor

Glad for the heads-up - nothing for me this time.

Esteemed Contributor
On 6/23/2014 Rosehill said:
On 6/23/2014 SHOPR said:

I don't see anything that I must have, either, mallemo. I'm sure the set will look great, though. I guess I should decide soon on the mercury glass scallop shell that I've been eyeing. It could sell out since this show is Summer themed.

I love the mercury glass scallop shell too, Shopr, and am still thinking about it. Have not pulled the trigger yet. Reviews are good- buyers say the scallop shell is much bigger than they expected, which is a good thing for an item like this. You want it to show up.

Hi Rosehill!

I know I'd really like to have the scallop, but I'm still undecided. The fact that it is actually larger than the reviewers expected is definitely a good thing, I agree.

Esteemed Contributor

Just a heads up that the VPH metal wire apothecary jar has a BLACK choice on waitlist now.

H202322.

Valued Contributor
On 6/24/2014 Just Plain Crazy said:

Thanks kathyZ for sharing the link with us all.

mallemo, hope they get your internet straightened out soon. Glad you put the word out so someone could fill us in. We do need our VPH fix.

JPC

Hi JPC! It seems to be working on and off today so I hope it lasts. I'll be watching tomorrow as I always look forward to Valerie.