Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Our internet is not working for Facebook so if anyone sees a Sneak Peek album please post. TIA!

Honored Contributor

Oops let me try again!

Contributor
Respected Contributor

Thanks, Mallemo, for starting the thread, Hooty, for trying to post a link and KathyZ, for getting the link posted. I noticed the shows on my DVR list and wondered what VPH might be offering in advance of CIJ. I love those peony items, but I don't need them, so it looks like I won't be buying anything from these shows.

Honored Contributor

Looks like I can pass on this show. Lots of pretty things, but I think I am just about decor-ed out, if that is possible. I will be busy putting up my outdoor July 4th items tho. Love that!

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

I am already sick of summer, it has been so hot here, I am ready for Fall! I'll be saving money, too!

Speaking of 4th of July, I bought two cute red, white, & blue big bows for outside at the Dollar Tree yesterday, I am ready to decorate too!

Trusted Contributor

I will probably watch, but there really isnt anything I want or need right now. Very nice items though!

Esteemed Contributor

mallemo, I don't know if you are able to see the sneak peeks or not. Just in case you can't, I will try to post the new item pics only below. There are a total of 50 photos, but most are not new. Oops--huge pics!

I don't think this one is new, but I don't remember seeing it on her page before:

Valued Contributor

Thanks SHOPR! Our local internet provider is having some sort of equipment problem so not all websites will load. Facebook is one that will not until they get the equipment working. Thank you so much for the photos. I like the birds but have plenty of bird items. I also like the floats but don't need them or decorate with a nautical theme. I still love to watch though.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't see anything that I must have, either, mallemo. I'm sure the set will look great, though. I guess I should decide soon on the mercury glass scallop shell that I've been eyeing. It could sell out since this show is Summer themed.