Regular Contributor

Re: VPH's MG Square Pedestals.....

J9,

Shame on you...you got me over to Home Goods today where I could only find one of the chocolate pedestals, the one you have on the left (the darker one).  I went ahead and bought it, then hit the closest Marshall and TJ Maxx thinking I "might" get lucky...and no such luck.

Guess I'll have to head over to the other Home Goods tomorrow to see if I can find a mate.  I HAVE to have them now because the Pearl Mosaic trees I finally received yesterday are stunning on top of it.

And wouldn't pedestals in some other complimentary colors be nice too...

As the old song goes, "One thing leads to another"....Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@AspenQn wrote:

J9,

Shame on you...you got me over to Home Goods today where I could only find one of the chocolate pedestals, the one you have on the left (the darker one).  I went ahead and bought it, then hit the closest Marshall and TJ Maxx thinking I "might" get lucky...and no such luck.

Guess I'll have to head over to the other Home Goods tomorrow to see if I can find a mate.  I HAVE to have them now because the Pearl Mosaic trees I finally received yesterday are stunning on top of it.

Oh, the stress of hunting decor. lol   Good luck and you will probably find a mate or something that will work with the one you have.

Regular Contributor

@AspenQn wrote:

J9,

Oh gosh! I'm so sorry that I sent you on a Home Goods treasure hunt! (But there are worse things, amirite?) I hope you find the mate!!

Regular Contributor

Sadly enough after checking both HomeGoods stores and numerous TJMaxx stores I cannott find a mate for the chocolate brown pedestal.  It's too bad because I really love the shape, but one isn't going to do me any good.  I will be returning the single candleholder tomorrow...

Bummer!Smiley Sad

Esteemed Contributor

I was lucky enough to get an as-is priced set of 2 square chocolate pedestals recently.  No exaggeration--they are perfect.  I have other sets that are slightly leaning, but this one is better than I would have expected to get at regular price.   To anyone on the fence about as-is items, sometimes ordering them really pays off.  HTH!