Regular Contributor

In the photo for the VPH urn (H204772) is a garland with the bird in a nest. Is this garland new and not available or has it been sold in the past?

Honored Contributor

It is available at the time I'm posting, and it is new. Just came out this week.

Honored Contributor

Oh for heaven's sake, disregard my previous post. I really can read, I just don't process things sometimes. I checked the item number you listed and saw it was the urn (which is available, and what I thought you were asking for). I now understand you were asking about the garland in the picture on that page.

Your post was very clear, I'm just an idiot!

As to your real inquiry, I don't know the answer, sorry!

Honored Contributor

Hi Suz, I believe that is sold out. But, you can go on Valerie's Facebook page and ask about it. She is very good about reading and replying to questions on her page. Also, you don't have to have a FB account to go on her page since it is public. Hope this helps.

Contributor

Promise of Spring Magnolia 5' Garland by Valerie item # H 205558, I bought it in January and absolutely love it and hope it comes back in stock for you Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

Thanks lovetoshoptoo for the info. If it sold out quickly and they are "advertising" it with other VPH products, it probably will come back in stock - wishful thinking.

Honored Contributor

It is similar to Valerie's garlands I bought last year only mine have dogwood instead of magnolias, which have larger flowers. I am glad I bought plenty because they are gorgeous. she will be back March 18 for one show, so probably will bring them then.

Regular Contributor

Thanks Mousiegirl - I think I would have preferred the dogwood instead of the magnolias. Just out of curiosity - what was the item #?

Regular Contributor

Never mind - I found it!

Honored Contributor
On 2/27/2015 Suz614 said:

Never mind - I found it!

I just got home. I don't see garlands with a bird nest in it available, just the magnolia and pine cones and dogwood garland, with only the flowers.

This is the garland I bought last year.