Honored Contributor

Re: VPH and Temp-tations now on Zulily

@Mominohio wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kachina624

Is Zulily's policy to only give 'store credit' for damaged or defective products received, or can you get a refund (by the method paid) from them?

If it is only 'store credit', I will probably never order from them, unless that credit could be used on Q (since they seem to now be owned by the same parent company). By the time the item arrives, I'm guessing the time has passed on the items offered, and simply purchasing a replacement of the damaged item would not be possible?

Then I'd kind of be stuck maybe buying something I didn't really want, just to use up the credit.

I know a lot of people seem to love Z, but I just haven't seen fit to get on the bandwagon yet.

@Mominohio  I don't know what the official policy is about refunds.  It's never been an issue with me because I'm always close to having another order ready to go.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Mominohio  I always receive a refund and a store credit of $10, can't beat that.  I shop at zulily a lot, and have been very happy with all of my purchases except the items that have arrived broken or not as described, but with a refund and store credit, I am a loyal customer. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Mominohio  I always receive a refund and a store credit of $10, can't beat that.  I shop at zulily a lot, and have been very happy with all of my purchases except the items that have arrived broken or not as described, but with a refund and store credit, I am a loyal customer. Smiley Happy

@mousiegirl

Thanks for that clarification! I may give them a try then, as long as damaged goods will be refunded by the same method paid. Nothing to loose really!

Do they refund your shipping as well, if something is broken?

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@mousiegirl

Thanks for that clarification! I may give them a try then, as long as damaged goods will be refunded by the same method paid. Nothing to loose really!

@Mominohio  Your money would either be refunded to your credit card, I suppose you can request this, or you will get store credit in addition to the extra $10.  I have found sometimes I get a refund to my cc, other times store credit, which is fine with me as I use it.

Esteemed Contributor

Here is something that I just discovered.  I was given the above-mentioned $10 store credit, in addition to being refunded the item price to my original form of payment,  for an item that became unavailable after I ordered it.

I had been told by email that it was delayed, and after a certain time, when it still didn't arrive by a certain date, I was refunded.  I had no idea, though, that I also had been given the store credit until I logged in and went to place a new order recently, and there it was.  That's cool.

Esteemed Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

@Mominohio, Yes, they do.  However, if you order several items during the same day or weekend and only pay the one shipping fee for all of them, then I assume you will not get back the shipping fee when you are refunded for the one item, but have no issues with the others.

I know that when I was recently refunded for the item that didn't arrive, I had ordered other items that same day, so I didn't get refunded for the shipping in that instance.  Hope that makes sense.  I'm still learning the ins and outs since I don't order at Zulily all that often.  

Valued Contributor

I wish they would ship the items quicker.