Honored Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

12 Moroccan Inspired Mosaic Cylinder by Valerie - H207985More Options Available

QVC Price: $33.00 Featured Price: $29.90
@Krimpette  If this is the one you're refering to they are saying it's new. The item # is different.  Maybe I just didn't see the right one.
Ok, H207542 is showing 'sold out' and H207985 is available to order.  I'm getting confused.  lol

I'm so sorry!!!!!!! I typed in the wrong number.  The correct number is H207652.  I modified my original post, but don't know how to modify the title.  I'll do another post.

I love this new Moroccan Mosaic cylinder.  I saw it under new arrivals and saw the presentation on it.  I would look awesome with my slate Luminera lantern.  I just may have to cave in and get the blue and order the micro lights too. 

Esteemed Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

12 Moroccan Inspired Mosaic Cylinder by Valerie - H207985More Options Available

QVC Price: $33.00 Featured Price: $29.90

I know that this thread is not about this particular cylinder, but I just love the color combinations of this new one, especially the blue for my home.  I wish there was a curvier option besides the cylinder and/or hurricane shape (of the other mosaic items).  If there was a curvier shape, I probably could not resist this newest one.  Loving the shape of the tiles and the colors.  Heart

@SHOPR  I think the shape of the tiles is the neatest of all the mosaic ones.  Lines look clean and grout lines are narrow and even.  I may have to think about this one too.

From Pier1, but different color blue:

@SHOPR  That is pretty.  I cannot be trusted to even go on P1 website.  They have so much that I want but don't need.  :-)

@lucymo, I know what you mean.  I reeeeeally would get this P1 item if the shades of blue were more like Valerie's cylinder.  Oh well!  I don't need it anyway, no doubt about that.