Super Contributor

Valerie will have shows on the main channel and Q2 on Tuesday APril 2.  She has posted her sneak peek.  I see severl items of interest to me..

https://www.facebook.com/valerieparrhill

Respected Contributor

@JCath wrote:

Valerie will have shows on the main channel and Q2 on Tuesday APril 2.  She has posted her sneak peek.  I see severl items of interest to me..

https://www.facebook.com/valerieparrhill

I would love to see it also, but I'm not on Facebook, nor will I ever be.So how about putting it on something that everyone can see. Yes a few were shown, and the runner can be bought with the Bunny Bums, but so far the placemats can't be had. Go figure?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: VPH Sneak Peek is Up

[ Edited ]

@HLP - You do not need to be a Facebook member to view Valerie's sneak peek; just treat the link shared here as you would any standard website link. If a box pops up asking you to log in or join Facebook, just close it and continue viewing—nothing to be worried about. And as always, because this is a preview, some new items will not be available for purchase until the day they are presented, so just keep track of the item numbers for the pieces you like and watch for them during Valerie's visit.

Respected Contributor

Heads up!!!! Do not have your heart set on receiving your orders by Easter if that is your plan.

Major shipping delay problems in the warehouse. 10+ days.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: VPH Sneak Peek is Up

[ Edited ]

@wonderfulworld - I think it totally depends on what you order; I placed two orders on Friday and both shipped out today, so it seems very likely that they'll arrive by their 4/8 estimated delivery date. I also placed an order the previous Friday and received it this past Wednesday, which was crazy fast—just three days in transit before it was at my door.

Respected Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@wonderfulworld - I think it totally depends on what you order; I placed two orders on Friday and both shipped out today, so it seems very likely that they'll arrive by their 4/8 estimated delivery date. I also placed an order the previous Friday and received it this past Wednesday, which was crazy fast—just three days in transit before it was at my door.

To clarify...all of my items were clothing. Maybe that is the issue. D & C jeans. Not sure of the warehouse but I am glad yours shipped.

Esteemed Contributor

@wonderfulworld - In reading through all the complaint posts in the Customer Care forum, it really does seem like clothing and shoes are the items that most often get stuck in the system or have problems. My recent orders have been for kitchen and home items, and although only the one I mentioned in my last post has been super fast to arrive, I've been fortunate (knock on wood) to not wait too long for anything since before Christmas. Good luck with your shipment(s)!

Respected Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@HLP - You do not need to be a Facebook member to view Valerie's sneak peek; just treat the link shared here as you would any standard website link. If a box pops up asking you to log in or join Facebook, just close it and continue viewing—nothing to be worried about. And as always, because this is a preview, some new items will not be available for purchase until the day they are presented, so just keep track of the item numbers for the pieces you like and watch for them during Valerie's visit.

I did that and saw about 10 things, is that her whole show? Also I know they don't have some things up yet, but why the runner and not the mats?That's strange to me. But thanks for responding.

Respected Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@wonderfulworld - In reading through all the complaint posts in the Customer Care forum, it really does seem like clothing and shoes are the items that most often get stuck in the system or have problems. My recent orders have been for kitchen and home items, and although only the one I mentioned in my last post has been super fast to arrive, I've been fortunate (knock on wood) to not wait too long for anything since before Christmas. Good luck with your shipment(s)!

Thank you Lori! My jeans are at another post office and will be transferred to my post office. Hopefully tomorrow??

Jeans being held up are one thing but I would hate to see customers order Easter gifts and not get them. That would be truely disappointing.

Honored Contributor

@HLP wrote:

@loriqvc wrote:

I did that and saw about 10 things, is that her whole show? Also I know they don't have some things up yet, but why the runner and not the mats?That's strange to me. But thanks for responding.

@HLP   I counted forty-two items, not all new.