Valued Contributor

For those interested in the buffet lamps I will copy here what I put on the product page in answer to one of the questions by customers.... concerning the wattage of the bulb....

What I would do is buy a color changing smart LED bulb to replace whatever comes with the lamps. LED bulbs are always small enough in wattage to work in any lamps. You can control them through a Smart Life app on your computer, ipad, etc. or with home assistants like Amazon Alexa and Google Home. You can then change the colors to fit the mood and create multiple ambient lighting scenes. Or you could use the white mode which these smart bulbs also have. You will also be able to dim and brighten the bulbs from very dim to very bright at many levels of brightness. Smart LED bulbs are the way to go... all you do is simply download a Smart Life App then you can have even more convenience/fun with the Amazon Echo (Alexa) or Google Home assistants. I have several of these type bulbs in my home and I put Alexa through the wringer turning them on/off, changing colors and brightness levels lol.

Honored Contributor

I am surprised she is not back on ountil July...Is she usually off a lot in the warmer months? I am sure she will have some really nice things for Christmas in July....Then we probably won't see her again until Fall...

Esteemed Contributor

Re: VPH Sneak Peek is Up

[ Edited ]

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I am surprised she is not back on ountil July...Is she usually off a lot in the warmer months? I am sure she will have some really nice things for Christmas in July....Then we probably won't see her again until Fall...

@CANDLEQUEEN - Yes, Valerie usually takes time off in the spring and early summer as well as in December and January to be with her family. I envy her schedule; it would be so much fun to find and design home decor for a few months, share your treasures with the world, and then relax and recharge with the fam for awhile before doing it all again...  Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Picked up a set of the buffet lamps in black. Great deal.

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN - Yes, Valerie usually takes time off in the spring and early summer as well as in December and January to be with her family. I envy her schedule; it would be so much fun to find and design home decor for a few months, share your treasures with the world, and then relax and recharge with the fam for awhile before doing it all again...  Smiley Happy

@loriqvc . Sure is a nice schedule. I am sure she is busy looking for more treasures during her time off as well..... 

Honored Contributor

@MaryLamb wrote:

Picked up a set of the buffet lamps in black. Great deal.

I think that the lamps were such a great deal, and they were very nice as well....

Respected Contributor

I have two sets of the buffet lamps and they are great.

I checked my receipts and I paid less for both sets than the Big Deal pricing. Only ordered them a few weeks ago.