Valued Contributor

Mousiegirl, you gave me a real laugh when I read the "do I ever listen to him, nooooooooo" I think all of us are made from the same mold.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks, Susan....they may have to come home to me....I will watch for them....

By the way I am heading your way to join the CIJ party....lol...

Super Contributor

I just hope the "Deck the Halls" shows doesn't have "Bliss Lights" taking up all the time. I noticed on the guide that there are shows coming on dedicating to showing those. So hopefully they'll only show them on those shows.

Looking forward to the shows showcasing "Lenox" products. Smiley Happy 

Esteemed Contributor

@Christmasnut wrote:

I just hope the "Deck the Halls" shows doesn't have "Bliss Lights" taking up all the time. I noticed on the guide that there are shows coming on dedicating to showing those. So hopefully they'll only show them on those shows.

Looking forward to the shows showcasing "Lenox" products. Smiley Happy 

I'm wondering if the TSV tree today will consume most of the few CIJ shows on the schedule.  I don't know if it will be worth trying to tune in.  Maybe I should tune it at half past the hour on each show?  ;-)

Honored Contributor

Re: VPH Sneak Peek - CIJ

[ Edited ]

@BornToShop wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

TY for posting Peter! Smiley Happy

Whew! I am safe from buying anymore (unless Valerie has a few surprises). Either I have the decor piece/s or I don't need/want it. Other than being on the fence with those swirl finials that is...waiting for the presentation. I must be 'wowed' otherwise I won't be getting them.

Absolutely relieved I saw nothing else I have an interest in! LOL

Watching all the shows will be fun though Smiley Very Happy

SL; you are toooo funny!  You know you will be hanging your head once again in shame before the sun goes down!

Yep, just a barrel of laughs Woman Tongue

You may be right BornToShop, I am "considering" the mosaic pearl tree (H205286)...2 of them actually. I can imagine having them in 2 different vignettes set on different colors, or in the same vignette either set on the same color or different colors...like 2 shades of green or 2 shades of blue. I'm going to wait for the presentation though before I place an order...

For example, I'm thinking that VPH angel holding the dove with the blue skirt (H204839...watch the video), surrounded by 2 of these trees in different/or same colors of blue, surrounded by white/silver trees, white/silver finials, the new white doves...

Or one can do the same with the open arms angel (green skirt)...set the tree/s to green one of each of the greens (one is limey' green and would match the angel skirt perfectly I think)...

For those that have the angel holding the book (pink skirt) can set the tree/s to pink/purple, and the angels with the clear skirts...holding the star and heart, they of coarse will go with any of the ideas I mentioned...

My brain is exploding with ideas since the trees can be set to so many colors...lol

The tree also has a 'white' light setting...for endless possibilities, yellow and orange light settings that might add a nice dimention to 'gold' themed vignettes. There is also a fade feature which I would think be a setting for it to go through ALL the colors...HOW COOL would that be?!!!

Respected Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@BornToShop wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

Whew! I am safe from buying anymore (unless Valerie has a few surprises). Either I have the decor piece/s or I don't need/want it. Other than being on the fence with those swirl finials that is...waiting for the presentation. I must be 'wowed' otherwise I won't be getting them.

SL; you are toooo funny!  You know you will be hanging your head once again in shame before the sun goes down!

You may be right BornToShop, I am "considering" the mosaic pearl tree (H205286)...2 of them actually. I can imagine having them in 2 different vignettes set on different colors, or in the same vignette either set on the same color or different colors...like 2 shades of green or 2 shades of blue. I'm going to wait for the presentation though before I place an order...

For example, I'm thinking that VPH angel holding the dove with the blue skirt (H204839...watch the video), surrounded by 2 of these trees in different/or same colors of blue, surrounded by white/silver trees, white/silver finials, the new white doves...

Or one can do the same with the open arms angel (green skirt)...set the tree/s to green one of each of the greens (one is limey' green and would match the angel skirt perfectly I think)...

For those that have the angel holding the book (pink skirt) can set the tree/s to pink/purple, and the angels with the clear skirts...holding the star and heart, they of coarse will go with any of the ideas I mentioned...

My brain is exploding with ideas...lol

I already ordered the tree 2 days ago; it is the exact same as the below hurricane which I dearly love.  The battery life on the light thing-a-ma-jig is also excellent.  The mosaic pearl is nicely done too.  You are right, the ideas are endless!

H204605 

Mosaic Pearl Hurricane with Multi-Function Light & Remote by Valerie 

Honored Contributor

Re: VPH Sneak Peek - CIJ

[ Edited ]

@BornToShop wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@BornToShop wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

My brain is exploding with ideas...lol

I already ordered the tree 2 days ago; it is the exact same as the below hurricane which I dearly love.  The battery life on the light thing-a-ma-jig is also excellent.  The mosaic pearl is nicely done too.  You are right, the ideas are endless!

H204605 

Hi BornToShop, What color do you you usually keep it set on? Please post a pic when you decorate with the tree and hurricane together!

Side Note: I was editing my post when you posted...lol...added another paragraph at the end Smiley Happy