Trusted Contributor

Album is HERE.  I sort of like the new spheres.  They remind me of a beaded dress you'd see on a Flapper in the 1920's.  Aside from these new "flapper balls," everything looks all-too-familiar.

Honored Contributor

I like the two zinnia items.  Not buying though.  Thanks for the peek.

Trusted Contributor

Oh boy, I'm lovin' that red geranium wreath. Ruh-roh.

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Honored Contributor

Yippee for my wallet! Not a single thing tempting me this time. 

As always, I will love to watch, and even more without the stress of wanting things!

Respected Contributor

I really wanted this item, but the reviews are not good.  

Honored Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

I like the two zinnia items.  Not buying though.  Thanks for the peek.

@GCR18  That Zinnia item was in 'as is' for quite awhile a few months ago.  I didn't order it though so I'm no help at all.  :-)

Respected Contributor

Thank you for the link.  I must say that I an getting quite annoyed that the new items are no longer being shown in the preview/sneak peek.  What's the reason for leaving them out?  

Frequent Contributor

I like the new beaded spheres also.  What bother me now with so many lighted products is that they are cutting back the amount of time they stay lite. 

Most of these items used to be on a timer to stay lit for 6 hours long.  Then many cut them back to 5 hours, now these are 4 hours.  4 hours long?  What is the point?  I would gladly pay the extra money if these were made with C batteries and they worked for 6 hours long. 

I find only Home Reflections is making items that light for 6 hours or longer.  For those of us who do have a lot of candles, it make sense to go back to C size batteries.  For what you pay for all the AA batteries a month, it is not worth it.

Honored Contributor

@cancun08 wrote:

Oh boy, I'm lovin' that red geranium wreath. Ruh-roh.

@cancun08I have a pink geranium wreath from Valerie from years ago, and it still looks great and I still use it!

Respected Contributor

I ordered 2 marble candles, the multi color spheres on waitlist and the red goblets.