Honored Contributor

VPH Post should read H207652!!!!

Sorry about that!!!!  I listed the wrong mosaic vase number.  The correct number is H207652.  I paid over $35 for it less than a month ago and now it's down to $29.  They did willingly give me the credit.  So sorry about the typo!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: VPH Post should read H207652!!!!

@Krimpette wrote:

Sorry about that!!!!  I listed the wrong mosaic vase number.  The correct number is H207652.  I paid over $35 for it less than a month ago and now it's down to $29.  They did willingly give me the credit.  So sorry about the typo!!!!!

@Krimpette  No problem, I was confused about the item numbers.  Every dollar off helps so I don't blame you for asking for credit.  I didn't order that one.

Valued Contributor

Re: VPH Post should read H207652!!!!

@Krimpette wrote:

Thanks for posting.....I just happened to notice the price change this morning and used live chat since I had to run out of the house early this morning.  The rep was very nice and refunded the difference to me within seconds. I bought 2 last visit and was pleasantly surprised they were reduced AND that QVC gave me the price adjustment. Prices at QVC rarely go down and I wasn't even aware they did price adjustments within 30 days.

I may order the vase one now but I do have 2 of the columns already!