Trusted Contributor

This item was on LTS the other day so I ordered it in gold. As if  NEED another lamp, but I could not resist.

I received it yesterday afternoon. I am in the process of a major cleaning/moving furtniture around. I placed it on vintage small chest of drawers in my foyer.

It is soooo cute and provides a soft glow in the entry. I am going back to look at the two other colors that are left. Anyone else have this little lamp?

Trusted Contributor

Re: VPH Mercury Glass Mini Lamp

Here is the item:

H203144

Honored Contributor

I have it in green.  Got it in the as is section.  I have it on the kitchen counter.  Not sure where it's permanent home is.

Esteemed Contributor

@flickerbulb, I've looked at this little lamp a few times but couldn't decide whether or not to purchase it.  I really like the red, which is no longer available, but I like the gold and chocolate as well.  I'm so glad you're enjoying your lamp and I appreciate the positive review.  I'm going to go ahead and order one now.  I think I'll get the chocolate!

Valued Contributor

On the strength of this post and the positive review, I ordered the silver mercury glass lamp. Just love it! I didn't get the as is one, but since I have a gift card credit, it didn't matter.

I have it on my kitchen counter (in a corner) and everyone who sees it remarks on it. Nice to have that little light instead of the very bright overhead lights.

Thanks!

Esteemed Contributor

@Zita, I'm glad you like your new lamp.  I got the chocolate; it came a few days ago.  I love mine as well.  I have it sitting off in a corner on a small table (with some other things) and it looks so cute.  I'm really glad I purchased it!