Honored Contributor

VPH-LR birds being restocked

[ Edited ]

I just thought I'd give a HU for those who want to get theirs before they sell out...the white ones will be the 1st to go, so get them while they are available! It is mid-September, so I am sure when/if VPH presents them during one of her shows coming up in less than 10 days, I seriously doubt it is something that will be restocked again before the holidays. If anyone want's to wait for them to become 'as is'...it would be rare these birds would pop up due to the high review rating and the rare occurance someone will send any back unless they changed their mind. I mention all of this so nobody will be disappointed they didn't get their birds Smiley Happy

I just ordered a set each of gold, silver, and white of H203470.

I HIGHLY suggest watching the video!

I thought about it REAL hard considering all the owls we already have, and several sets of the H200715 (which I actually used neary 80% of them all last year!)...also 3 of the 5 colors have been restocked of those birds too.

I also thought about getting comparable ones at the brick & morter stores...considering how much each of those would be if I got 18 of them (if they even had 18...6 of each color)...and then how much each bird would cost (approx...and them multiplied by 18).

Another deciding factor of my ordering was would they be the same nice quality as these if I found any similar ones locally? Even if I got comparable ones at say P1...even with a coupon, they are pretty pricey for each one. At HL, the ones I have seen that would even come close in the past...just aren't as pretty. I'm not knocking HL...bought many things from there over the years...I'm just doing a general comparison.

Anyway...HTH Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: VPH-LR birds being restocked

Thank you, Susan Louise.  It was nice to see Lisa Robertson again in the Product Video.

Honored Contributor

@ValuSkr  Well, no doubt that probably by the end of this year, most if not all of LR's videos for products will be replaced with videos with newer presentations. You can always watch LR's videos on you-tube Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Susan Louise wrote:

I just thought I'd give a HU for those who want to get theirs before they sell out...the white ones will be the 1st to go, so get them while they are available! It is mid-September, so I am sure when/if VPH presents them during one of her shows coming up in less than 10 days, I seriously doubt it is something that will be restocked again before the holidays. If anyone want's to wait for them to become 'as is'...it would be rare these birds would pop up due to the high review rating and the rare occurance someone will send any back unless they changed their mind. I mention all of this so nobody will be disappointed they didn't get their birds Smiley Happy

I thought about it REAL hard considering all the owls we already have, and several sets of the H200715 (which I actually used neary 80% of them all last year!)...also 3 of the 5 colors have been restocked of those birds too.

I also thought about getting comparable ones at the brick & morter stores...considering how much each of those would be if I got 18 of them (if they even had 18...6 of each color)...and then how much each bird would cost (approx...and them multiplied by 18).

Another deciding factor of my ordering was would they be the same nice quality as these if I found any similar ones locally? Even if I got comparable ones at say P1...even with a coupon, they are pretty pricey for each one. At HL, the ones I have seen that would even come close in the past...just aren't as pretty. I'm not knocking HL...bought many things from there over the years...I'm just doing a general comparison.

Susan Louise, I didn't pay too much attention to these birds last year as I was committed to the red mercury for the white tree, but I just looked at the video and the white are darling, and will be wonderful with the red birds, so thank you for the heads up. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

Susan Louise, I didn't pay too much attention to these birds last year as I was committed to the red mercury for the white tree, but I just looked at the video and the white are darling, and will be wonderful with the red birds, so thank you for the heads up. Smiley Happy

@mousiegirl  Glad to help Mousiegirl! Please post a pic of that tree when you decorate it...I'm sure it will look stunning!

I already have plans for most of these..will add a few to the tree, and I'm going to do a vignette in the kitchen with a LR wreath I got last year and haven't used yet (H203805...watch the video if you have time...the pic doesn't do the wreath justice). I want to add a couple of these birds in silver and a 5" snowy owl when I go to hang the wreath Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Susan Louise wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@mousiegirl  Glad to help Mousiegirl! Please post a pic of that tree when you decorate it...I'm sure it will look stunning!

I already have plans for most of these..will add a few to the tree, and I'm going to do a vignette in the kitchen with a LR wreath I got last year and haven't used yet (H203805...watch the video if you have time...the pic doesn't do the wreath justice). I want to add a couple of these birds in silver and a 5" snowy owl when I go to hang the wreath Smiley Happy

I will post pictures of the red and white room. Smiley Happy  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

OMG, OMG, OMG!!!  Knock me over with a feather! Our glitter birds just arrived (H203470) and they are TDF!  km0126.gif

I ordered one set of each...gold, silver and white and thrilled that I did. They are made very well, not one speck of glitter or sequins has fallen off inside any of the boxes either...VERY impressed!  I give these 10+++ stars...do NOT hesitate whatsoever! These are worth every penny including S&H!!!

Honored Contributor

I just received my white birds and they are wonderful!  I realized when I saw them that I didn't order enough, so ordered more of the white for my white tree, garlands, and some wreaths.