Valued Contributor

VPH Illuminated Large Mercury Glass Snowan holiday figure

Just wondering if anyone has this and what you think about it? I see all 4 choices are available "as is". H203888 is the original item number. TIA!

Valued Contributor

Re: VPH Illuminated Large Mercury Glass Snowan holiday figure

I am wondering what you are, too, Mallemo. There is no video available on the Q for this item, and when I googled it to find a utube video, there isn't one either. I don't feel comfortable ordering it without at least seeing a video. Too expensive to have to return it if it doesn't meet expectations. I need to see more than just a product page.....

Honored Contributor

Stinking cute!

Honored Contributor

@rosehill@mallemo  Do either of you have the Thomas Pacconi large blown glass figures?  According to the dimensions these are slightly smaller than the TP ones.  I have several of those in the 16" size and they are a stand alone piece as I think these would be.  I'm wondering if they were returned because of lighting issues or maybe faces not what people wanted.  The snowman looks super cute. 

Valued Contributor

Thank you, Lucy. I bet they were returned because of the dim lighting issues. Sloppy painting was also mentioned. Thank you for your insight.

Regular Contributor

I saw these at the sample sale today - they had a ton! I wish I thought to take am photo. They are really cute - look kind of like they were made in the 50s. They are also HUGE