Honored Contributor

Re: VPH Candle rings H202253

[ Edited ]

@classic

I just received the pink & green candle rings too.

Normally, I am not a pink person but I thought these would be nice for Easter.

OMG, are they ever pretty!!! I LOVE them.

Mine appear to be darker than yours though it could be the camera &/or lighting. My set looks like it would blend beautifully with your pink pedestals.

I'm sorry you are not happy with yours.

Super Contributor

@laj3169 wrote:

Yes, Classic, I got 2 sets of the VPH pink and green candle rings. Mine look the same as yours which is different than years past. The pink beads look washed out, some a blush color and others not even that. At first, I wondered about sending them back as defective because they are not the saturated pink color as past years, but then I saw your post and think they all will be like this.

I'm glad that you had the same thought about them being washed out.. I too decided to keep them because one can't find candle rings out there.. 

Super Contributor

@crazycockermom wrote:
@classic
That chest is so different and beautiful! I'm not in the market for something like that right now, not sure where I'd put it, but if you don't mind I'd still like to know where you got it. Just in case. Smiley Wink

It looks simply gorgeous with the Christmas decorations on it. Love the pop of red.

I look forward to seeing how you decorate it for Easter. Smiley Happy

Sorry for not replying sooner.. The accent chest is made by Hooker furniture.. I purchased it from Safeviah Furniture; but, you could search online for the l' Inspiration Melange chest. 

Respected Contributor

@classic
Thanks for the info! Hooker makes some nice furniture!
Honored Contributor

I ordered the fall version of these - the red Christmas version  and the champagne. I love the fall & the Christmas but find the champagne to be too neutral. Too blah. I returned them.  For this spring I went to Joann Fabrics and got something similar with silk pansies - love them. Very Spring like. I have a set of antique oil lamps that I keep out on my buffet in case of power outage and they are what I decorate with these rings around the base of the glass chimney.