Esteemed Contributor

Re: VPH Candle rings H202253

Those multi colored ones are striking!  So, so pretty.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

As promised, #morewineplease..I took these two pixs in daylight.. I think they show the vibrant colors more.

IMG_5833.JPGIMG_5834.JPG

Respected Contributor

@classic
Those are so pretty and springy!! Love the green color in them. Thanks so much for posting more pics!! From what I can see, I like the table they are on and the luminary bunny?
Super Contributor

@crazycockermom wrote:
@classic
Those are so pretty and springy!! Love the green color in them. Thanks so much for posting more pics!! From what I can see, I like the table they are on and the luminary bunny?

Yes, the multi is beautiful..  This is an accent chest in my foyer.. I love decorating it for the seasons & holidays.. It's written in French.. You wouldn't believe what I went through to get that particular chest.. Today, I went to Kohls & I couldn't pass up that bunny.. When I decorate the chest for Easter, I'll post a picture .. If you like the chest I can tell you where it's from.. I'm sure they still carry it.. In the meantime, I'll post a picture of the chest with VPH candle sticks & VPH ribbed vase; Candle Impressions candles & Home Reflection angel... The lighted Berry tree is from Michael's.. 

IMG_5743.JPG

Esteemed Contributor

@classic  I love that chest and the way you have it decorated in post #14.  It looks really beautiful!

Super Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

@classic  I love that chest and the way you have it decorated in post #14.  It looks really beautiful!

Thank you!! .. I sincerely appreciate your comment.. Have a great evening!!

Respected Contributor

@classic
That chest is so different and beautiful! I'm not in the market for something like that right now, not sure where I'd put it, but if you don't mind I'd still like to know where you got it. Just in case. Smiley Wink

It looks simply gorgeous with the Christmas decorations on it. Love the pop of red.

I look forward to seeing how you decorate it for Easter. Smiley Happy
Occasional Contributor

Love my champagne candle rings that just arrived.  I liked some of the other colors but figured I could use these all year and they have a very elegant look.

Honored Contributor

My mom has these in the blue and they are pretty but too pastel for me.

I like the champagne colored ones, but decided to pass on them. Getting too many candle rings and I need to be more selective about what I get. 

Regular Contributor

Yes, Classic, I got 2 sets of the VPH pink and green candle rings. Mine look the same as yours which is different than years past. The pink beads look washed out, some a blush color and others not even that. At first, I wondered about sending them back as defective because they are not the saturated pink color as past years, but then I saw your post and think they all will be like this.